The General Conversation Area

<object width="560" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/baWk1u9u0ug?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/baWk1u9u0ug?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Morning all,

Quick review;

missed my coach on thursday (alot of swearing was done this day) waited nearly 2 hours for next coach with no guarentee that he'll take my now void ticket.... the driver moaned at me but let me on.

Got to gf's very late, cooked dinner and then went to bed. (she watched this film called beastly... i just slept)

Friday, slept most of the day, woke up at 2pm and we went to town bought alot of holiday stuff (some nice cargo shorts and a white beach shirt for £20) that evening we went to TGI fridays, was nice :) full rack of JD glazed ribs with large chips and onion rings... was in heaven.

Got back and had drinking games with kayls flat mates. was alright, went to bed.

saturday lazed about alot and watched a marathon of fast and furious films (you'll like the last film if you followed the story of all of them, not saying any more than it reminded me of oceans 11 when i watched it) had an indian that night (love having an indian and a beer) yesterday i got back and relaxed.

Lazyyyyyyyyyyyy as hell. blown too much money again and back up there this weekend. Should be good :)

My weekend was okay apart from the doctors and now having to have scans and such, didn't do a great deal, and my hair is going a weird colour.

Haha, I work on my own so it's good.
Well I used a blue and a purple and it’s like, a very light mix of the colours but I know it won’t stay in my hair very long cause of how light it looks, ah well.

Morning all

Had a laugh this morning... never turn off towards little windy roads because they go off.... way into the countryside, thankfully after 20 mins of driving down wilderness roads, made it back to the main road.

Never again lol even though it was rather funny.

Took my best mate out for dinner lastnight :) Nobody was back for his bday so i bought him a pint glass and then paid for his meal at the pub, couple of pints, pool and then chuck a couple of quid in the quiz machine (won £3 lol) got home and talked to the missus on the phone whilst playing monster hunter tri. Finally reached the highest rank so now there's no cap to how far my hunter rank can go :D

Lawrence said:
Morning All.

Sounds like a top night Tachi-. all most makes up for having to work with a team during work hours aye?

:lol: good way at looking at things :thumb:

On call today and thursday so going to be busy nights. missus finishes her hardest exam today (has one on monday and tuesday next week but they are easier bits for her) So crysis 2 and monster hunter tri will be on all night :p i'm hoping that my psn won't mess about with my trophies. (i have no real save data on my current system so if i sync my trophies and it realises they aren't on there it may take away alot of them, i have over 900 so gimme a break lol)

Micro-chips for lunch, and sausage rolls. the mini ones, should really get back to the gym soon lol.

Lawrence said:
I'm supposed to be doing maths revision today but I think instead, I'll perhaps write something, certainly more interesting than mathematics.
Perhaps I'll finally get round to watching "The Hangover" which I bought it on Blu-ray at the weekend.

Defo give it a watch, i can't wait for the second film to come out :D its a great film imo, Zack is a brilliant actor too (watched dinner for schmucks?)

14:21 .... shoot me now

I believe the latest term of phrase is "trohpy whore" for people who go out of their way to attain trophies... i'm somewhere inbetween casual collector and whore, there was a trophy war between me and my friends (basically whoever could get more trophies and further levels would be winning.... there's no prize, just friendly competition)

All the way through it i've been in 2nd place (my mate ben is level 16 with over 20 plats)

Very close to 1000, i'll be gutted if the sync operation for trophy data leaves me with nothing.

You've gotta see it, its funny :) Due date is another you may want to add onto the list. Robet Downey Jr. is another one of my favourite actors (which reminds me.... need to look at when sherlock holmes 2 comes out)

Yeah she's sat in the exam right now, so i hope she'll walk it, How do you deal with exams?

I don't tend to get nervous over written tests. driving test is another ball game but thats a topic for another time. In my R.E exams back in high school my brain decided to replay a clip of the mr bean movie as i glazed over staring into the distance...... its the only gcse i walked away with an A in. (all the rest where c's) So i guess it shows one thing.... i'm only really good at arguing in exams :p give me a debate and i'll love it, give me a load of boring text to read and i'll daydream.

lol it was a easy subject. argue about the existence of god and the point of religion, for and against. = easy A :p

Scan? what for.

Just chilling, really should tidy up tonight. gotta tidy my room before friday rolls around as i'll be back in northampton (possibly for the last time D: )

Possibly getting a payrise... well actually, 3.

incremental date rolls around 2nd of june or july (can't remember which) so an extra £400, then maybe changing my job (will get first dibs on it too. extra banding so an extra £1,800) then when they increase your banding they move it down another incremental point, so an extra £400 :D

£2,600 better off in my pocket tbh lol

Pelvic problems I'm having, they've got to do an ultrasound to find out what's wrong.
Payrise sounds good, no payrise for me right now.

ahh :/ sorry to hear that,

hopefully its just slight muscle tension or something that xan sort itself, nothing serious :)

yeah about time too, surviving has got much harder... to the point i now WON'T be able to attend the expo, for sure.

gutted.

All 8 passed and got both courses out of the way :) had a laugh and now its hometime for all. Nice day overall :)

Back