The General Conversation Area

mangaman74 said:
You could always wait until it is in the sales - a method I use for buying the Naruto complete series sets.
A method I use for all my boxsets. :p

Afternoon all! I've been released from the clutches of the newbies for the time being. Now... where's my copy of Love Hina...

mangaman74 said:
You could always wait until it is in the sales - a method I use for buying the Naruto complete series sets.

Exactly! :)

I think the cheapest i have seen a naruto boxset is £14.99 which is pretty good I think, HMV range them from £18-£30

I need season 4 but its £18 in HMV, I would gladly pay £10 haha

lmao

Just read you Master Strikes Back comment Tach. Nice! :thumb:

*sigh* Hope this afternoon puts some stank on it soon. Time is dragging more than usually. I'm getting too used to having Newbies sitting on my lap all day... (for some of them I don't mind this event).

Foxstripe said:
mangaman74 said:

Exactly! :)

I think the cheapest i have seen a naruto boxset is £14.99 which is pretty good I think, HMV range them from £18-£30

I need season 4 but its £18 in HMV, I would gladly pay £10 haha

Total: £9 (inc P&P which is free)

Naruto 4:1
Naruto 4:2

Adieu Mangaman,

I'm still here for now, the work pc's somehow refuse to show the page i need to book travel onto my holiday, which means i'll have to do that at home and then finally have the ability to print off my checkin tickets things....

printing off 2 copies too, just in case there's any problems. I think tonight will be a case of sorting out my room (my Grandparents are coming down from halifax to see us hopefully, haven't seen em since last easter) watching anime, resting my neck/shoulder and packing for the holiday :)

chaos said:
heap now and perhaps there's a boxset in the horizon for it....

Ryo Chan said:
shall talk later, got to go back to the workplace that seems to be losing staff members by the week.....

and not 1 has been let go XD
This is kinda worrying about your workplace working conditions then... People leaving voluntarily usually means something's wrong.

yeah it's called, people getting 40 hours a week instead of 17

Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:
heap now and perhaps there's a boxset in the horizon for it....

Ryo Chan said:
shall talk later, got to go back to the workplace that seems to be losing staff members by the week.....

This is kinda worrying about your workplace working conditions then... People leaving voluntarily usually means something's wrong.

yeah it's called, people getting 40 hours a week instead of 17

40 hours work fot 17 pay or 17 hours work but 40hours pay? lol (Just to pose an obvious question)

Ryo Chan said:
Ryo Chan said:

yeah it's called, people getting 40 hours a week instead of 17[/quote]
Wow, so basically everyone at your store is a part-timer, rather than fulltime, as Chaz used to be? Seriously, is there any savings to be had to make sense to hire people for 17 hours a week?

Mutsumi said:
Just bought Blazblue Limited Edition for £17.99 on Play.com.
Blazblue?

... I just thought to myself "oh, it's only 18 quid, I migth go and get it as well now", but then the 18 quid seems to have been a misprice :( it's 35 now

Morning all,

Just had a nice chat with one of my staff who tried to claim he knew something i knew he didn't know.

I sent out a text message to all my staff informing them of open placements in bedford over the next 7 days. (for the purpose of security the staff member will be known as A)

So A called me up and said "i'd like to work" and i replied "ok, are you calling me back regarding the text message?" he said yes. so i asked him which shifts he's available for out of the ones i'd send out, he said "errrm, i don't know", i asked him if he'd even read the text message fully, her replied yes.

I asked him again "so which shifts out of the ones i sent out are you available to do?" he said "errm, i've got to go, i'll call you back later" :lol: it was obvious he hadn't read my text, he'd just seen that it had come from the NHS and phoned in without thinking of reading it first :p

Funny at the time, anyway...slept like a log lastnight, got home from the Warden pub/restaurant, where i had a 3 course meal: breaded mushrooms for a starter, 10oz burger/steak with bacon and chips, salad too but i can't eat tomatos. and proffiterolls for desert ^___^. Got home and played abit of rockband with Leo, we where in the oldies sort of mood, played about 10 songs before i headed off for the night. browsed over the Playstation plus and thought "nah, don't see a point in it" before going to sleep on the covers.

Woke up at 5am and put my fone on charge, then went back to sleep. sunrise must have been around 4am because at 5 it was bright.

Sorted everything out with my holiday, so i'll get a suitcase down tonight and start filling it. Still no news on if my grandparents are down at the weekend, hopefully they are. I haven't seen em in ages, need a good catch up :)

Back