The General Conversation Area

There's so many people up north tho, even further than me, maybe somewhere a bit more northerly would be in order?

/EDIT off home now, see you later :D

LOL i did mean to come to the last one..i don't have a problem travelling alone....i just don't like the idea that i'll get lost in london....and nowhere near a train station...

up north huh? well.....halifax is a nice town ;) back to my birthtown would be fine with me lol

panda z said:
There's so many people up north tho, even further than me, maybe somewhere a bit more northerly would be in order?

No

i want you down here in my trousers, right now!

then i can where you skirt teehee

They've just shown our car on Top of the Gears! We own one of the big Škodas Jeremy was driving. Quite an accurate assessment of its relative strengths and weaknesses, methinks.

Before i forget....

Tachi- said:
Black....you better not be talking about that thing i think your talking about...

No its not that, you don't have to worry about that. My problem that time was mainly with deciding to take an offer on a flat or not. Ultimately we said no on it though, a decision that wasn't easy to make. In the end though both me and my g/f wanted a place we both agreed on and one that felt like a home :)

I felt a lot better after it was said though.

Ahh good good.

On the brief topic on this thread.....i resent the remark that its drowning. how can something thats not got a specific topic be drowning?

its a general Convo section.... which i swear used to be called general discussion? Chaos are you changing things again?

anyway...on weekends its quiet but during the week its usually busy, so it fills its purpose.

On a new topic...i'm absolutely knackered. after waking up at 4am yesterday and cat napping till 6.30. then waking up and heading to my mates for 7 and then into town for 8. then trains to london, then on the underground, then another train to staines, then a bus to Thorpe Park.

qued for hours, got a tan whilst i was there and went on collosus, nemesis inferno, SAW, rumba rapids, X: No Way out and a few other random rides. had a KFC in at 1pm and a pizza hut at 5 lol we all enjoyed the day and agreed we'd go on more lads days out,
got back home at 9ish and basically got changed, got into bed and was in heaven lol it was just so relaxing.

I'd been on Collosus a few times but still enjoy it :)
same with nemesis, except when you go upside down you never get used to the feeling of all your body weight is now resting on your shoulders and the bloods rushing to your head lol
we qued for an hour and 10 mins for SAW....it wasn't too bad...we had a few good looking girls infront of us who we got talking to so that passed the time :) and when we got into the seats we had to be be at the bloody front didn't we? i don't like heights and sitting at the front of a ride that my mate ben has just turned to me and said "why are we doing this? i want to get off" but by then....it was too late...we where part of the game muhahaha :p it was extremely good fun, that is....until it was climbing up and one second we where all fine, then the next we where dead vertical and you heard everyone sort of groan/ sigh as suddenly gravity was sucking us into the seat....then it got to the top didn't it? we curled over the top and dropped straight down towards rotating blades infront of us. the one word i could managed to barely say (due to the amound of wind press against us) was "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*" :lol: we got off and some of us had tears on our faces.....simply because it went down with that much force that keeping our eyes open caused the liquid on your eyes to go out and towards your ears, not the jaw lol. it was well worth the wait.

i'm just wrecked today...i really wouldn't mind heading home again and just going back to bed.

how's everyone else?

knackered as well. I usually don't remember my dreams, but this night I had a nightmare.
Basically we were locked in a house with a carbonized mass murderer. Don't ask who is we, I just know it was we. Don't ask how I know it was a mass murderer, I just know.

Weird dream...

I had this discussion with my family describing a dream I'd had within a dream.
When I mentioned it I realised that conversation had been a dream too.
I dream lots, I'm quite fortunate 'cause I like 'em.

Man is anybody else getting rain like we are down here?
It's coming and going pretty quick but it's some of the heaviest rain I've ever seen, standing outside is like being in a shower.

Anyway, either gonna go watch Grave of the Fireflies or Laputa now.
Havn't decided yet.

Morning Guys. Dreams can be very odd somethimes can't they?

Wish I had your super anime dreams Ryo. Most of my dreams involve travelling through a post apocalyptic wasteland (not a nice one though, I don't have the good fortune of the YKK Ayase) Places I know and used to know bombed out, burned down, falling into ruins... and me just surveying it all, sometimes by car sometimes on foot. I've only ever had one dream I can remember involving anime where I was drinking tea with Four Murasume.

No rain here iisan, beautiful sunshine. Do you wanna be happy or depressed? Happy, go for Laputa. Depressed - GotF.

Tachi- said:
by then....it was too late...we where part of the game
You're always part of the game Tach.

ps. You just lost the game.

pps. I just lost the game.

Back