The General Conversation Area

Afternoon Panda,

We don't see enough of you now a days.

everythings fine with me, just severe fatigue and grouchy about the weather....yet still awake...barely lol

you?

I'm not too bad thanks, glad to have a bit of rain here this morning, its been far too hot this last week.
I haven't been around much due to having a lot on at work and so on, plus I've been absolutely exhausted...but morning sickness tends to do that to you lol...

i'm off to farmfoods to get 10 cans of red bull for £2.

if i'm bouncing off the walls later.....apologies.

Voddas...you completely missed the latter end of Panda's post :p

congratz panda,

and 3 more weeks till i'm in egypt....i'll come back a bacon frazzle 8)

I thought we already knew about this or am I just pysichic? :p

Congrats though Panda (not sure if I've said already). :thumb:

You don't need to know really. Just make everything Blue. :p

PS Using my Psychic abilities I looked into the future and heard your first child was a boy... oops... didn't mean to spoil it.
;)

Thanks voddas! I've had a lot of other pregnancies in my family so far this year so it was probably one of those you were thinking of :D
I really don't mind if its a boy or a girl, but a boy would be good - my brother's already got a little girl, so unless his next one is a boy, I'd get to give my folks the first boy-grandchild!

Yes! :evil: *twighlite music starts*

God I love thunder and Lightning. Haven't had any around here for ages. Males me feel all tingley.

EDIT: Sorry for giving you the L'POPS there Panda. But your welcome. He will also have brown eyes.
*rubs his ball*

......*crystal ball*

We haven't had a storm yet, and from the colour of the sky, it looks to be clearing up a bit now. Which is a shame, cos i love thunder and lightning too :)

Back