The General Conversation Area

it does sound too good to miss really.

I'm ok! i neeeeed to go shopping (probably not as much as i need to work) but i dont want tooooo.

i want to watch tv! argh! hows work?

I've got loads of work to do and I haven't managed to do any of it yet. I've just got no motivation to work whatsoever :D

Have you picked out any new anime to watch yet? You got loads of recommendations on your introduction thread, anything particular caught your eye?

i liked the sound of Genshiken but i think i would like to start watching Haruhi Suzumiya. But Ouran High School Host Club is out soon too.
hmmmm

you'll have to set yourself a goal at work... do a few bits, then have a break... i hate working with no motivation!

lol right...i've left the deciding in her capable hands....but it appears she's buggered off for her lunch haha

works not dead....but barely alive....its all good ^_^

Fox...have we met before?

maybe only in the introductions thread... so hi! *waves*

i still think you should see Bolt!

lol yup. and Hi ^_^

what do you mean give ourselves small goals for motivation??? we don't want to work too begin with lol!

its looking okay atm....between Marley and me and Bolt! maybe slumdog (but tbh i don't want to watch slumdog....looks crap)

@Tachi - So is this the girl you met over facebook, or another one - I find it hard to keep up :/ lol

@fox - Defo try to watch Haruhi Suzumiya, I really think you'll like that (I'll lend you my DVDs when I've got them all :) ).
Also, I already have a small goal for today, which is to stay awake lol

yeah she's the one i met over facebook :D
to be honest friday was just a scary coincidence that 3 girls came upto me and i ended up with hugs, numbers or kisses.

i thank the new haircut :p Lt. Havoc i salute you!
ahh Panda if only you could talk to her....she's excellent :D same circumstances as me..same sort of personality.....and beautiful too.....i'm not holding my breath....but i hope things develope :)

Aw that's sooo cuuuuute hahaha, I hope the date goes well tonight then (but I am glad you're not getting yourself too involved too quick, not after how that last one treated you :evil: ).

and the new haircut is very nice :)

Yup i hope all goes well too.... and i've made a point not to rush :)

oooh how are you watching things at work??:eek: i want to see :/

Hey mono

Back