The General Conversation Area

i remember one member of the old breakfast club that was introduced to the overfiend....then you told me about your brother when you where 8 the other night....but it didn't sit right with me as i thought it was a cousin....guessed it must have been voddas who was introduced by his cousin if you were introduced by your bro :p

all worked out with common sense :thumb:

I know ¬_¬

He still has that machine in his attic too. He's a horder. Just can't seem to chuck it away. Only used once too like.

BlackWolf said:
How could i what? Even Overfiend himself said it wasn't the best thing he did, the public outcry did nothing for his career :p

Lmao okay it could be comparably as bad as the darkness films *facepalms* the worst stories ever written.

a spaceship full of women....most are lesbian....and a evil monster that looks abit pathetic climbs on board and impregnates them.....then they blow up.....weird as hell.
and graphically poor to boot!

now La blue girl....now thats a totally different ball game

towards the darker side of anime.....where's Maltos and kuro when you need them :lol:

*edit*

i know you have kuroganeworld bookmarked voddas don't deny it! lol

nah its not really....i bought the darkness series ages ago....not really knowing what anime it was....then watched it...laughed alot and took it back to the store for a refund.

and la blue girl is commonly known....or maybe i just used to talk to kuro abit too much.
either way i'm happy with my naruto/fma/M.A.R
i've had my eyes on Hellsing....any good?

First off, thanks Voddas, albeit late, hah.

On Hellsing. I'd recommend ignoring the original series, from what i remember, it goes into filler. However Ultimate sticks extremely closely to the manga, so much so that when i watched 2, it basically was just like reading the chapters its based on in the manga all over again..just animated. Its soo much more better. Ultiamte is just OVA's, each about 45 minutes in length, but they make you want more. Go grab em now, or at least the manga.

cheers for the debrief Arby

Have a excellent evening Panda ^_^
bye x

And to admit something i was frowned at the last time i said this out loud....i don't mind Fillers.
yes a plot is all well and good to watch...its got direction and leaves you wanting more....but i don't mind fillers...every anime i've liked has them

FMA has afew fillers...their adventures in different towns
Poke'mon was hundreds of eps of fillers and about 12 actual storylined eps...which where the gym leaders fights *sigh*
Naruto....need i say anymore?
cowboy bebop....yup even the almighty bebop had afew randoms....the fridge monster ep for example.
Digimon...was full of em.
G.I.T.S had afew....not many mind.
Hack./sign had a couple.

Back