The General Conversation Area

Morning all...back in the office and things seemed to of slipped slightly yesterday *sigh* i have a lovely pile of documents just smaller than my keyboard (and the back stand is up on the keyboard) lol

Anyways....how's everyone?

Morning Panda.
Staff have actually turned up today but it still looks like it's going to be busy here too. ¬_¬

My sister went into hospital last night for baby birthing!! XD
No news yet like. I'm checking my mobile every five minuets!!

ilmaestro said:
How about an all-purpose Weekly Jump manga discussion thread? I'm miles behind on pretty much every series I'm reading, would be some motivation to catch up and join in the discussion. ^_^
I rather have individual thread for each of the big ones.

I follow one piece weekly, naruto when I care to bother and I'm really behind with bleach (although I plan to catch up eventually)

chaos said:
ilmaestro said:
How about an all-purpose Weekly Jump manga discussion thread? I'm miles behind on pretty much every series I'm reading, would be some motivation to catch up and join in the discussion. ^_^
I rather have individual thread for each of the big ones.

I follow one piece weekly, naruto when I care to bother and I'm really behind with bleach (although I plan to catch up eventually)

We did have a Bleach discussion topic but it fell out of use...

I'm fine thanks Panda, work is progressing on Arcuied and Shiki and i must start planning the Fate Stay Night picture of Archer..

Voddas said:
21 today are we? ;)

*sigh* I wish!
Do you know, I've realised that I'm probably the oldest forum user...

Anyway, glad to hear the art's going well Black :) looking forward to seeing the Tsukihime one.

And Tachi, I love the naruto you posted last night :)

Any news on that baby yet Voddas?

panda z said:
Voddas said:
21 today are we? ;)

*sigh* I wish!
Do you know, I've realised that I'm probably the oldest forum user...

Anyway, glad to hear the art's going well Black :) looking forward to seeing the Tsukihime one.

And Tachi, I love the naruto you posted last night :)

Any news on that baby yet Voddas?

i dunno, i'm 25 and some members are older than me grandpa/ma panda

Well I'm 25 turning 26 this year.... age doesn't make any difference anyway. I'll be still going on anime forums for a long time yet.

No news on baby either. Just me sat at work getting ghost calls... you know, when you think your mobile is vibrating but it isn't. ¬_¬

Afternoon Ryo. :)

I'm 27 today and somehow it has just struck me as being quite close to 30...
But you're right Voddas - age doesn't matter :) I still refuse to grow-up!

@Black - I've watched the first three episodes, so not theme park yet - but I know a bit more about the lines now and who Arcueid is. I'm really enjoying it so far :)

Back