The General Conversation Area

ayase said:
Something in this picture tells me I haven't really won the lottery:

Reminds me of the engrish:

1051congraturation.jpg

*Laugh* it's actually a play on words, afoia... Crackerjack was a rat so you have 2 "rat"s in the word - Cong-rat-u-rat-ion. I didn't notice until you pointed it out...

Chaz said:
*Laugh* it's actually a play on words, afoia... Crackerjack was a rat so you have 2 "rat"s in the word - Cong-rat-u-rat-ion. I didn't notice until you pointed it out...

so what animu is it from then?

England did well to finish up against Egypt 3-1.

Some would say it was a great match because Egypt where 1-0 up at half time....so it was a great come back from england.
Once again the big bird/daddy long legs peter crouch showed his worth.....but once again did his "windmilling" flail with his arms as he shot for goal.

@Voddas, Oh....because it was under 2 different names. the playstation version was called Rayman 2. The Ds version is called Rayman Ds ¬_¬ completely different pics on the case aswell. The controls where for left handed people only aswell!

Anyway, my Ds arrived lastnight....so i sat up till 2am again, playing away....i'm 3/4 of the way through Spirit tracks.....and because i traded in Rayman Ds for Zelda: the phantom hourglass, i've got some long winded games :) Pokemanz diamond, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass + Spirit tracks. Just a Metroid game and super mario Ds (remake of the N64 game)

btw i'm moving to floor 8 week commencing the 15th....so i don't know where my pc screen will be tilted. no idea if i'll still be given dividers, all i know is i'm getting an office but have to share it.

So what your saying is that you may no longer be in a position to chat to us midweek and you'll have to work instead!! Say it ain't so!!

Morning Tach. :p

Voddas said:
So what your saying is that you may no longer be in a position to chat to us midweek and you'll have to work instead!! Say it ain't so!!

Morning Tach. :p

Oh, no chance....They put up webrestrictions...i got through em.
They gave a warning, i gave justification that cleared me of the warning.
They're moving me into an office, so on the moving days (15-17th) i'll be out of here, but after that i'll be able to talk as usual :)

Shweet. :thumb:

I got Heavy Rain from Amazon last night!! Played it for about and hour and a half before Sarah made me turn it off to watch TV. It's awesome and looks so nice. Can't wait to get deeper into the story. XD

Voddas said:
Shweet. :thumb:

I got Heavy Rain from Amazon last night!! Played it for about and hour and a half before Sarah made me turn it off to watch TV. It's awesome and looks so nice. Can't wait to get deeper into the story. XD

Yeah i know lol, i saw you where playing it....you blanked my messages again :p

So tempted to go for a subway at lunch. finish work and go to KFC after the gym, then get back to Luton and go for a carvery in the moat house.
Seems i'm in that mode again. where you can eat and eat and not feel full by the end of it.

I never got a message from you? :? I checked before I switched the PS3 off. Very strange?

All those options sound tastebudelicious. I'll have to settle for the unexciting ham on wholegrain again. ¬_¬

(While we still have 10 minutes left of it...) Good morning all! How's things?
Good for me, as we're finally setting up the whole tele/broadband/phone dilema, so that the bill's in our name. Hurrah!

Back