The General Conversation Area

Crikey. I just noticed that, with 5,250 posts here, I've attained the title of Idolm@ster.

Just wanting to check with @awadama fever to see if there's anything specific I'm supposed to be doing in my unexpected new role, for he is surely the man in the know.
The Im@s games are a guilty pleasure of mine ngl. I haven't played any since the PS3 days though.

Did any of them ever get a release in English? I was always curious about the series, but I don't recall even seeing a US release.
No sadly not, they aren't english friendly which has always been a bother. They aren't difficult to figure out how to play as they are basically rhythm games and management sims at their core, but you will be missing out on the character stories and will need a guide for a handful of "quiz" sections.

It’s my birthday today…the big 40 😱

Only getting money, as anything I would want I’ve bought it myself. I am going to London next weekend as a treat to myself and I’m going to the following:

HMS Belfast
Imperial War Museum
Tower Bridge
Tower of London
Churchill War Rooms
Nah, you are merely 21 again ;)

Happy birthday, hope the weather next weekend will be good for your London trip

It’s my birthday today…the big 40 😱

Only getting money, as anything I would want I’ve bought it myself. I am going to London next weekend as a treat to myself and I’m going to the following:

HMS Belfast
Imperial War Museum
Tower Bridge
Tower of London
Churchill War Rooms
Happy Birthday and as @Patient-X doesn't seem to be around here anymore, I'll do his job:

Back