The General Conversation Area

As a student myself hearing this sort of behaviour doesn’t surprise me 😂 I’ve seen similar occurrences when visiting my Uni’s library involving the book scanner.
To be fair it's far from limited to students and I'm sure we all have our fair share of moments... doesn't stop it being so despair-inducing when it happens :p

Whenever I do have spud tubes, which isn't often cuz I ay posh like you, I slice them down the middle and make a butty out of them. If I'm feeling really crazy I'll have them on a butty with fish fingers and cheese. 👩‍🍳
🤣😃👍

I do actually like a good fish finger butty, but I'm also making a conscious effort to not consume as much white bread these days. I'm guessing it's just me who's tried noodle butties during my youth? 😬

(Cue judgemental comments from @Neil.T 😬🤣😅)

I was going to say "No, it's just you", but...

See? Nyeeer! 🤚😜

A tattie butty?! 😆

Too much carbs!😳🤪😵

Well, a Uni library. So it's not quite got the full range :p it's mostly fine, but occasionally you get people that... frustrate you. To put it mildly.
I'm at the library pretty regularly for the use of PCs/WiFi, and there are some... characters that frequent them; let me put it that way! 😅

I do actually like a good fish finger butty, but I'm also making a conscious effort to not consume as much white bread these days. I'm guessing it's just me who's tried noodle butties during my youth? 😬

(Cue judgemental comments from @Neil.T 😬🤣😅)
I'm saying nothing. 😲🤪😬
As for fish finger butties, though, the cafe in Markies where I work sells those. They're £5.20! :eek:
Even in Scotland!!

I'm at the library pretty regularly for the use of PCs/WiFi, and there are some... characters that frequent them; let me put it that way! 😅

I'm saying nothing. 😲🤪😬
As for fish finger butties, though, the cafe in Markies where I work sells those. They're £5.20! :eek:
Even in Scotland!!

Expensive! :O

/umiko

I've caved midweek and so far today I've eaten 2 drumstick lollies, a large cookie, a chocolate cupcake and I've got a bottle of coke...

😬😬😬😬😬

It's a good thing I'll work it off later in a**e class! 😳

Back