The General Conversation Area

*pops the kettle on*
The click of the kettle being popped on is a sound my ears are very attuned to; I like where this is going. Now it's whether you can make the perfect brew - a little milk, one level sugar and it must be properly stewed until it's a nice golden-orangey colour. This is a test for you, good mionion.

@Phobos Can I escape the room of the Shinji chair now? D:
Yes. You may get off the chair and enter more MaL society.
No, one must earn one's way out of the Shinji Chair. @Captaaainuniverse will tell you this!

But if you're putting the kettle on any time soon, I may be able to swing it for you...
Dont get ahead of yourself. I command the cult! :p now get on that Shinji chair!

The click of the kettle being popped on is a sound my ears are very attuned to; I like where this is going. Now it's whether you can make the perfect brew - a little milk, one level sugar and it must be properly stewed until it's a nice golden-orangey colour. This is a test for you, good mionion.

*passes a properly stewed golden-orangey coloured tea with a little milk and one level sugar to @~AyaMachi~*

Is it that he’s good at forcing you to do that or simply that it’s a side effect of his existence?
I'm trying not to laugh because right now my nose feels like a burnt icicle...but that's a good one, Cult Lewder, good one...

Back