The General Conversation Area

EDIT TO ORIGINAL ADVERT (since I'm getting desperate...):

x 1 dorky Scotsman free to good home. House trained (as far as I know), smart-a**d, stubborn, awkward, pain in the backside. Will not care if you're being posessed by a ghost and will not give any sympathy when in a fragile and delicate state.

Genuinely thinks he's "funny", poor sense of direction, multiple personalities, clumsy as **** and has a stick wedged firmly up a**e

Comes complete with litterbox; also has an extreme aversion to tartan. Weirdo doesn't like cheese.

Call Aya on: 0800 - please-take-him-off-my-hands... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

x 1 Scotsman free to good home. House trained (as far as I know), smart-a**d, stubborn, awkward, pain in the backside. Will not care if you're being posessed by a ghost and will not give any sympathy when in a fragile and delicate state.

Genuinely thinks he's funny, poor sense of direction, multiple personalities, clumsy as **** and has a stick wedged firmly up a**e

Comes complete with litterbox; also has an extreme aversion to tartan. Weirdo doesn't like cheese.

I am afraid I have too many pets already.

kamineko.jpg
Hoo is this cat?

x 1 dorky Scotsman free to good home. House trained (as far as I know), smart-a**d, stubborn, awkward, pain in the backside. Will not care if you're being posessed by a ghost and will not give any sympathy when in a fragile and delicate state.

Genuinely thinks he's "funny", poor sense of direction, multiple personalities, clumsy as **** and has a stick wedged firmly up a**e

I called, someone with a very weak Scottish accent answered and said he's been claimed then hung up...

Now hang on a minute here. The rest I'll let slide, but that's rich coming from someone who can't even microwave a bowl of porridge without almost triggering some kind of Third Impact-like apocalypse. :rolleyes:

Also, you exaggerate.

:p
Is that why you’re covered in so many bandages?

Back