The General Conversation Area

My crisps of choice at the moment are baked Cheese and Onion, they cause the least amount of stomach upset and taste pretty good as well. When my stomach isn't being a c*nt I love some Thai sweet chilli sensations

My crisps of choice at the moment are baked Cheese and Onion, they cause the least amount of stomach upset and taste pretty good as well. When my stomach isn't being a c*nt I love some Thai sweet chilli sensations
Baked are better than the regulars. I hate those crinkles one's though bleugh their too flavoursome.

French Fries are ****; nothing more needs to be said. Like cardboard!
No argument here, remember them not being that bad but yeah eating them I was like what the hell.

I like the Chip shop curry McCoy's
Curry flavoured crisps are heathen also! But, McCoy's are pretty nice.

I speak here as someone who generally isn't a big crisp eater, but when I do fancy some, I know what's good and what's pure sh*te!

Anybody remember Skips?

Baked are better than the regulars. I hate those crinkles one's though bleugh their too flavoursome.

No argument here, remember them not being that bad but yeah eating them I was like what the hell.
True dat, baked are nicer and they usually put more in the packets, meaning you get a nice 60/40 ratio of air to crisp as opposed to 70/30

Apparently, Skips have/had an ingredient in them that could trigger epileptic fits. I found this out from my ex, who was an epileptic, and found this out from experience...

I literally just picked up a pack of Pickled MM and come on here and see this convo lol, no one in my family likes them, the flamin' hot one's go so quick!! Family has moved on to french fries leaving the picked MM behind, and I had some yesterday and boy they didn't hold up at all. So hard and not nice, barely taste the flavour.

Any one remember the special Monster Munch back in the day where it would colour your tongue blue?

Also miss the tazo's they gave in crisps and toys in cereal too, eating crisp or getting new box of cereal was such an event as a kid haha.
I bought Monster munch just to get a blue tongue!

Apparently, Skips have/had an ingredient in them that could trigger epileptic fits. I found this out from my ex, who was an epileptic, and found this out from experience...
I would make an insensitive joke right now, but it just seems insensitive and the joke is only half-formed in my head, yet, I still want skips

Skips are/were horrid. I want prawn flavoured snacks I'll buy prawn crackers.

Had some Japanese takoyaki puffs last year, they were pretty tasty.

What I REALLY enjoyed back in the day were the 10p Oops onion rings. While you can still get something similar from an ASDA onion rings I can no longer eat them without severe abdominal issues.

Skips are/were horrid. I want prawn flavoured snacks I'll buy prawn crackers.

Had some Japanese takoyaki puffs last year, they were pretty tasty.

What I REALLY enjoyed back in the day were the 10p Oops onion rings. While you can still get something similar from an ASDA onion rings I can no longer eat them without severe abdominal issues.
For every bag you eat do a shot of gaviscon, sorted.

Back