The General Conversation Area

But the one we have on the flag IS awesome; it looks like it's giving a high-five ^^
We could rotate them though. One week is ol' welshie, the next is the snaps dragon and another week is one my sleep deprived and stressed out mind came up with when I was working for two weeks straight - puff the magic work dragon. he's very similar to ol' welshie, but he wears a hi - vis jacket, a hardhat and doesn't let you stop working. he is also magic, and a mental delusion

I literally just picked up a pack of Pickled MM and come on here and see this convo lol, no one in my family likes them, the flamin' hot one's go so quick!! Family has moved on to french fries leaving the picked MM behind, and I had some yesterday and boy they didn't hold up at all. So hard and not nice, barely taste the flavour.

Any one remember the special Monster Munch back in the day where it would colour your tongue blue?

Also miss the tazo's they gave in crisps and toys in cereal too, eating crisp or getting new box of cereal was such an event as a kid haha.

I literally just picked up a pack of Pickled MM and come on here and see this convo lol, no one in my family likes them, the flamin' hot one's go so quick!! Family has moved on to french fries leaving the picked MM behind, and I had some yesterday and boy they didn't hold up at all. So hard and not nice, barely taste the flavour.

Any one remember the special Monster Munch back in the day where it would colour your tongue blue?

Also miss the tazo's they gave in crisps and toys in cereal too, eating crisp or getting new box of cereal was such an event as a kid haha.
French Fries are ****; nothing more needs to be said. Like cardboard!

Back