The General Conversation Area

Dang. You saw through that then? Combing work for typos just sounds taxing and all round draining soul destroying kind of work.
It certainly isn't groovy, baby!
I have one of two units submitted, give it an hour or two and the other will be as well, The witcher III awaits!

*I still want EVA from @Neil.T though...*...:p
f22303bb9de6bf9d85678860856040721395677501_full.png

Sorry, what? Didn't catch that. 😉

How dare you imply that Godzilla has no real rhythm! XD
awesome tha' you gor tha' interview and they've threatened offered another one! having two job offers for one company they're bound to give you a job. then, like some of the best boyfriends, they'll swarm you with job offers while you're under the NHS' arm, wonderin' wha's so special about you
right, I need to practice my interview techniques with my stuffed mionions
s-l300.jpg

yup, sounds like us

awesome tha' you gor tha' interview and they've threatened offered another one! having two job offers for one company they're bound to give you a job. then, like some of the best boyfriends, they'll swarm you with job offers while you're under the NHS' arm, wonderin' wha's so special about you

s-l300.jpg

yup, sounds like us
You guys have such happy smiles.

s-l300.jpg

yup, sounds like us
Who's the one on the shelf, all alone?

I'm not even going to quote replies from the past few posts since the Captain's, I just can't stop laughing!

My sides XD

EDIT: Oh my God Neil XD

Back