The General Conversation Area

...just do it.
nike.png

@Neil.T your either go through @Phobos phoinitiation or my "initiation"

at first, I cried for them. They all cried. The things I put them through, I told myself that monsters such as me do not deserve rest.
you learn to ignore the screams. Soon, the thing that dehumanized me made me feel like a man once more. Duty calls, it is time to feel human again

Okay, so...my job interview today.

I think it went okay. It was definitley more of a success than the last interview I had with them, anyway. I think it kind of started okay, then it sunk a bit, but then I managed to pull it back. They did ask why I left the NHS the last time I was there though, and I had to be honest and say it was due to health issues, but...we'll see. I did my best and it's all I can do. I got home and checked my inbox, and it turns out I've been invited to another NHS interview on the 23rd of this month, so it's a positive step if nothing else ^^

Just glad it's done it's absolutely FREEZING here today!

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like a good sign
I've been sat at a desk trying to figure out how to submit my coursework, if I do it wrong then game over

I think godzilla is tap dancing around my place, there's been a frequent guttural thump going on for 30 minutes now and you feel it more than hear it. It's such a low frequency I doubt someone's partying as it has no real rhythm and its usually quiet round these parts!

That sounds like a good sign
I've been sat at a desk trying to figure out how to submit my coursework, if I do it wrong then game over

Thanks dude, appreciate it ^^

Do you not submit hard-copies of your coursework? Or is that something we only did back in my day...

I think godzilla is tap dancing around my place, there's been a frequent guttural thump going on for 30 minutes now and you feel it more than hear it. It's such a low frequency I doubt someone's partying as it has no real rhythm and its usually quiet round these parts!
How dare you imply that Godzilla has no real rhythm! XD

It's all Submitted digitally at my Uni
That's...strange! We had to submit 2 copies of our dissertation, in case they lost one of them! Plus we had to keep an extra copy of it ourselves, y'know, in case they lost both copies...so we actually had 3 physical copies of the darn thing!

I get that it saves on paper and all but even so, you can't always rely on technology!

That's...strange! We had to submit 2 copies of our dissertation, in case they lost one of them! Plus we had to keep an extra copy of it ourselves, y'know, in case they lost both copies...so we actually had 3 physical copies of the darn thing!

I get that it saves on paper and all but even so, you can't always rely on technology!
Luckily this isn't my dissertation otherwise my procrastinating would be even worse

Okay, so...my job interview today.

I think it went okay. It was definitley more of a success than the last interview I had with them, anyway. I think it kind of started okay, then it sunk a bit, but then I managed to pull it back. They did ask why I left the NHS the last time I was there though, and I had to be honest and say it was due to health issues, but...we'll see. I did my best and it's all I can do. I got home and checked my inbox, and it turns out I've been invited to another NHS interview on the 23rd of this month, so it's a positive step if nothing else ^^

Just glad it's done it's absolutely FREEZING here today!
Gettting another invite is definitely a good sign!

Back