The General Conversation Area

I am well. Just pretty tired. Done way too much walking the past few days.

Would have been hilarious if that were your line. You must have been such a lonely mionion in that play.

Did you remember to poison the food?
I know that feeling too well, I have deadlines Thursday and Friday and I'm just trying to get everything sorted so I can sit on my **** over Easter and catch up on my backlog

Heh. You ever want to send me a message then go for it. There might be a few I won’t get around to responding instantly to but you’re definitely one of the groovy ones I’d be happy to get a message from, baby! *thumbs up*
I appreciate that dude, you've been decent (nay groovy) to me here, fair play, and thanks so much ^^

*thumbs up returneth to thee*

Don't know, what are the holidays like and is there a pension scheme?
The holidays are generous, just ask for time off and odds are you’ll get it. The pension scheme is consisted of taking a slice of all newcomers wages and just living off that.

Disclaimer; as an early adopter your wages won’t go to the cult.

The holidays are generous, just ask for time off and odds are you’ll get it. The pension scheme is consisted of taking a slice of all newcomers wages and just living off that.

Also free entry to the giant disco ball exhibition from yours truly and the Cult of Dandy

I know that feeling too well, I have deadlines Thursday and Friday and I'm just trying to get everything sorted so I can sit on my **** over Easter and catch up on my backlog
Ugh. Deadlines are just a pain, in every sense.
I appreciate that dude, you've been decent (nay groovy) to me here, fair play, and thanks so much ^^

*thumbs up returneth to thee*
Why thanks? I’m just being honest.

Ah, Of Mice and Men. Steinbeck's another one I had little interest in at school but have gained appreciation for since.
Be thankful you didn't have to play the part of Lenny in some classroom re-enactment of the story!
I hope you realise this is going to have an effect on my mental image of you Aya. :p

I was once a workhouse orphan (not in real life, I'm not that old) in a school production of Oliver! something I haven't warmed to, I still hate those songs but I can still remember them all) but I think I was a better fit for Joseph, father of God, in our Nativity play. Typecast forever, I had to retire from acting after that.

Ugh. Deadlines are just a pain, in every sense.

Why thanks? I’m just being honest.
Yes, yes they are. What's frustrating is that next term I'm barely in uni at all so they could have moved one or two units over and have a more balanced workload.

I prefer the idea of being a free mionion
free-bloomin-onion-1024x535.jpg

Yes, yes they are. What's frustrating is that next term I'm barely in uni at all so they could have moved one or two units over and have a more balanced workload.
That seems remarkably unwell planned.
This is where I came in, with @HWR quoting:
"Watery due to added laxatives?" o_O

😗♪ ♪ ♪
oi you. Stop acting nonchalantly and sign the papers!
I prefer the idea of being a free mionion
View attachment 2943
but just think of the giant pension scheme!

Back