The General Conversation Area

I had red, I spent so long on that game it was unreal. Filling the Pokédex was fun! The only option of getting everything being via trading always did my head in, I wanted to get everything by myself!

I know right? Yeah, I loved filling the Pokedex, and then you get all 150 and you're a POKEMON MASTER. Meanwhile Ash is there with about 15 Pokemon 2 seasons in...he never even caught Mewtwo dangit! XD

The trading gimmick they still use to this day, it sucks, always did.

Money-grabbing ploy; they all do it. The only thing I asked of my Sister was that she just give them to me as she found them, because you couldn't change the moves of traded monsters, which really bugged me. I was really finicky about moves; I always wanted the elemental types to have at least two out of the four moves to be of their element. I mean, why do I want a surfing Pikachu anyway? XD

Money-grabbing ploy; they all do it. The only thing I asked of my Sister was that she just give them to me as she found them, because you couldn't change the moves of traded monsters, which really bugged me. I was really finicky about moves; I always wanted the elemental types to have at least two out of the four moves to be of their element. I mean, why do I want a surfing Pikachu anyway? XD
So that you can ride him? :p

Damn straight! If an oddish misbehaves make it fight in a volcano! If magmar gives you lip make it take a swim! Etc.

I guess you’re pretty worried about the animals here now, huh?

Oh Lord, I'm chuckling to myself like an idiot XD You're such a brute! Perhaps it is best I take custody of your cats and reptiles after all...

Back