The End Of The World On September 10th 2008

It has like... a 1/1,000,000 chance happening or some ****. I like those odds! But for added insurance if we die, we all die together. **** YEAH.

I can see it now,we'll be in some sort of Titanic situation on these forums(e.g "Gentlemen it's been an honour chatting with you").Maybe in the next life we will have less trolls on the AUKN2:AUKN Harder!.But seriously don't worry about it*sits calmly drinking green tea in a manner similar to Shigure*,all the risk assesments have been done beforehand by people who know their stuff,and there are still two cases waiting to be heard against the machine which may prevent it from being turned on anyway.

Spyro201 said:
Source

So what do you all think?? Seems pretty worrying.

Discuss
You read the sun.....
The Aaron said:
... and you read the telegraph....

Anyone who read the da vinci's code knows that the CERN created the world wide web, so I rather believe in them than in those news... anyway, if the world really end's, it's possibly not gonna be too painfull, would it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CERN#Computer_science

Meh? If it's happening they better hurry up, I want it on wednesday, latest (going back to school >_<).

But seriously, it's about time the papers found something more interesting to write about *facepalm*

EpicLulz said:
Dun worry man, I remember back in the 90s when they had the same thing worlds gonna end etc, never happend. Its all paper talk to sell some more copys thats all.

This is true so nothing bad will happen, i'm sure these guys know what they are doing and what the best and worse case scenarios are, i mean good grief have SOME faith in moden science :p Besides the particles in the experment won't actually be colliding till several weeks later so the 10 days thing is stupid as it could be well into september before things happen i'm all for this experment, besides who knows maybe they'll create their own mini universe (who wait...that's spore) still i find the 2012 predicition much more credible then this

EDIT: I found the day after tomorrow pretty medicore to be honest but then again the creators of it have been on the down slope ever since Independence Day (now there is a movie)

BlackWolf said:
EpicLulz said:
Dun worry man, I remember back in the 90s when they had the same thing worlds gonna end etc, never happend. Its all paper talk to sell some more copys thats all.

i mean good grief have SOME faith in moden science

I do have faith in modern science, thats why I take medicine. But this cant be proved; otherwise there wouldnt be uproar about it.

Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
EpicLulz said:

i mean good grief have SOME faith in moden science

I do have faith in modern science, thats why I take medicine. But this cant be proved; otherwise there wouldnt be uproar about it.

Trust me nothing will happen you're just getting worried over nothing, but feel free to believe and if it happens you can do the "I told you so" speech in the afterlife :p but that's not going to happen

EpicLulz said:
Wish it was happening, give me some more guts to ask this girl out tommorow
go ask the girl out!!! Worst case scenario she says no and you move to the next girl.

From my experience 1 in 10 says yes, so get rid of those who says no fast! ^_^

I'm just joking man, but you should ask her out soon, before someone else does....

Good point I am however some what confused.

The how to get a girlfreind thread turns into an x-files thread. And then the doomsday approaches thread turns into how to get a girlfreind thread.

This is more comparable than smashing my head against a brick wall :lol:

chaos said:
No chance.

It was just one of the first Google results I found when I was trying to prove a point against people who think The Sun just makes up everything it prints.

RetroRainbow is still oblivious.

The Aaron said:
chaos said:
No chance.

It was just one of the first Google results I found when I was trying to prove a point against people who think The Sun just makes up everything it prints.

RetroRainbow is still oblivious.

replacing it with a telegraph link really didn't help your cause :D

Don't worry about it. It's not going to happen.

Everyone knows the world is going to end in 2012 when the Mayan calendar runs out. ;)

Back