Captaaainuniverse

Time-Traveller
Hello, you wonderful people! Hopefully these prices aren’t too random, so without further ado, here’s the sales for some anime, manga, and some pc parts too!

Anime (all Blu-ray)

Black Butler Book of Circus CE £15
Noien CE £12
Perfect Blue SE £5
Eden of the East CE £15
Tokyo Marble Chocolate CE £15
King of Thorn SE £4

Manga - you could haggle for single/multiple volumes, but these are the prices for whole collections

Killing Bites 1-7 (German) what is killing bites? £35 that’s what it is

Berserk 1-40 (English) I can imagine there’s a few people not interested in the Deluxe volumes, but I am. £358

Computer/tech
soundBlaster Zx internal soundcard £50 (I’m gonna allow some haggling)

Sony WH1000XM2 headphones - £140, slight cosmetic damage, working perfectly though

Logic3 tower speakers - £40

home cinema surround sound system SR906SB - £100

And a bit of a wild card;
Tristellar SW PC case £120 - might seem pricey but its unavailable anywhere, it is the version with plastic window on the GPU compartment, a difficult build for MiniATX motherboards but a cool as hell case!

I’ll be handling the postage myself for all items except for the tristellar, I may put that on eBay again, I may be asking for anyone who wants it to come to me to pick it up, it is a 16 kilo hunk of metal! (Gutts would be proud)

Last edited:
Yup, a lot of the Blu-ray are AL’s versions
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
It’s a bit excessive with packaging - a slip cover AND a box to keep everything in - three art cards, a booklet with an interview with the director and some other interesting stuff on the film, and Blu-ray/dvd copies

Well last time it was £3.45 something like that, that was returning a copy of a space dandy CE though, but don’t worry about it, I’m handling postage

Well last time it was £3.45 something like that, that was returning a copy of a space dandy CE though, but don’t worry about it, I’m handling postage
Does that mean that postage is included in the price or that the cost will be lower than £3.45? Apologies for my confusion

I see I see. I’d happily take Hana and Alice off your hands. Might be interested in Princess Arete if you could provide photos of that as well!

Sure! Just PM an address and I’ll sort it out as soon as my peg legs can get to the postie, I’ll probably leave that till tomorrow

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I keep forgetting these films are really likely to get a dual format...

Sure! Just PM an address and I’ll sort it out as soon as my peg legs can get to the postie, I’ll probably leave that till tomorrow

I keep forgetting these films are really likely to get a dual format...
I’ll take both of them, they look to be in good condition based on the photos. If you PM me your PayPal and the amount to pay I’ll look at getting it sorted soon.

Just a heads up at the moment, I'll start putting stuff on eBay sometime Wednesday (I'll just include the links in the original post)
Excel saga will probably go to a bid, since I can't see any other full English collection anywhere online but it wasn't a popular series after the first few volumes, so I can't be sure what it's worth - I suggest asking for it now before some avant manga collectors bump it up to 2 grand 🤣

There won't be much change with anything else, the blurays will still be the cheapest stuff

just added a few things

amagami SS
ROG centurion (7.1 sorround headphones)
metroid:samus returns (legacy edition)
Astro a50 virtual sorround headphones (gen 3, ps4)

the A50s I just checked for Gen 4, I still think I've put it a bit high (just knocked £50 off the asking price for new) so ask me for a more fair price

the ROG Centurion is in perfect working condition... except for the cable going into the headset itself, it's broken and sound only comes through one ear, would be worth more if without that, again ask for a fairer price but it's way under asking for new, would be perfect for someone who knows how to fix it

samus returns legacy edition has everything with it, cost £60 when it was out but you'd be scalped to get it now. I'm keeping it at the cheapest it's been

bit of a PSA for excel saga; I did get interest a while ago about single volumes, after how hard it is to find VS how unpopular it actually became, I'm not sure how much single volumes are worth, I'm being tight fisted on this but I can only put value on the collection

watch this space for possible sales in the future I guess, if I do start selling somehwere else I'll put up the links in the original post

my brother has told me he wants to sell a long camera lens, but he only trusts recorded stuff like Ebay, don't know if can convince him to sell to strangers though, most people on here seem to be able to buy/sell from sales threads without complication

The spectre will probably come completely off before long, brother is hating mobile platforms with a vengeance, I just think it’s apple endlessly teasing mobile photoshop that’ll never come though...

Back