~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler:...
Hollow Ichigo

It was only revealed in last week's chapter and I new I had to have it made into an avatar <3!

Last edited by a moderator:
RetroRainbow said:
She always mistreated Ryuuji, even when she didn't have feelings for him. She actually got some development, and is worth more then having a silly little archetype so carelessly thrown around these days being slapped on her. Every female who even frowns these days seems to be labeled as one. I dislike dubbing any character as a tsundere, because, as I mentioned, it's incredibly lazy characterization.

What? Moe is like, whoever you personally think is moe.

These are all silly, silly phrases anyway.

Well im going by what everyone else says. Regardless whether you think so or not

I didn't remove it but yeah, it was too big. 100x100 maximum please or it squidges up the forums, especially for the poor folks on low resolution screens ;)

If you can use a shrink ray on her it should be fine.

R

For two weeks there will be hot Gaav sailor uniform avatar action in honour of Slayers.

R

CitizenGeek said:
Does Otaku-san even understand what "desu" means? :s

Maybe, although his heroine in the avatar that he has, laughing, does. So I suppose it does not matter as he is just imitating a good character, just like I imitate Shigure Sohma at college by shouting "AaAaAaAaAaAa....[Opera-sounding "AaAa"].

Amray said:
CitizenGeek said:
Does Otaku-san even understand what "desu" means? :s

Maybe, although his heroine in the avatar that he has, laughing, does. So I suppose it does not matter as he is just imitating a good character, just like I imitate Shigure Sohma at college by shouting "AaAaAaAaAaAa....[Opera-sounding "AaAa"].

Wikipedia is quite helpfull in enlightening the event's behind Suiseiseki and the word "desu~"

i'm just keeping with the flow even though i know its not an idiosyncratic expression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back