~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's not Death Note even if it appears to be, it's actually Kira and his Stand Killer Queen, but have both been edited to be changed into Light Yagami [Kira] and Ryuk.

EDIT:

Thought I'd go with Yuuji Sakai, seeing as though I'm watching Shakugan no Shana at the mo. Good series. Bit like an alternative BLEACH but without being 100s episodes long.

Not that that's a bad thing. I love BLEACH ^^

To mark my birthday I'm replacing my favourite Naruto bad boy (Kabuto) avatar in favour of one with my my favourite Bleach good boy (Toshiro Hitsugaya).

This one is rather a placeholder until I find a better picture of Toshiro. It took me a while to find the right one of Kabuto. Isn't he always disturbing when smiling? Although that was almost the panel he was in before we discovered that he was a bad boy. Does Toshiro Hitsugaya ever smile?

Something very simple that I made in about 5 Minutes, just now. With James Marsters been Named Piccolo For the Live Action Dragon Ball Movie I thought I'd Do This. Have to Admit he does have some striking similarities to Piccolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back