~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sword is pretty cool 8) but the animation's too short. :s Ah well...

Changed avvies yet again - this time to a creature I know nothing about from a game I also know nothing about. :p

OK, found out that's Fygar from Dig Dug. I'm pretty sure that's a game....^_^;

Oooh, and I'm a Demon Fox now. Rockin! :twisted: :mrgreen:

Travis Radisson said:

Considering the size of the thing (and the last one) some may say its too long (224 kb hoorah)

Shafutard said:
Travis Radisson said:

Considering the size of the thing (and the last one) some may say its too long (224 kb hoorah)

funny how your the only person that ever seems to complain about them

the majority of people have some form of broadband nowadays so avatars under a meg shouldnt be that much of a prob ;)

This is the first time I have said anything, and it wasn't really a complaint. I am on several other forums which allow up to 200kb avatars.

I think if Paul is willing to allow for larger avatars then it's OK by me. Just as long as it is one set of rules for all.

Sorry if you think it was a personal attack or something Ryo chan.

This is the first time I have said anything, and it wasn't really a complaint. I am on several other forums which allow up to 200kb avatars.

I think if Paul is willing to allow for larger avatars then it's OK by me. Just as long as it is one set of rules for all.

i see a pm from paul coming my way very soon

Changed mine to the only pink fluffball i cant get enough of Masha!
Tis anouther of Necromancers creations! Thankees!

Reverted to the Conan from Case Closed/Detective Conan as it was changed after being active for only a few days first time.

My avatar says what i know to be true lol

Renji Rocks, although I may have to change it for a new GIF one soon although if I have changed it to that when you read this, then this will make no sense :shock: , but hopefully I'll remember to update this unless.......

(You may wanna go make yourslef a drink before reading on as this thought process could take a while)

...I forget I posted this cause I'm too busy reading other posts or maybe I am not online.... ok I'll stop now :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back