~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed my avatar to a character from Gakuen Heaven, i've got a lot of really nice pictures from Gakuen Heaven, but this shall be my choice for now :)

Erm.. It's a random girl choking a random guy, who is doing the victory sign for some reason. Exactly why he's feeling victorious is beyond me, though. :roll:

Anyone know who these kids are btw? ;)

Travis Radisson said:
Erm.. It's a random girl choking a random guy, who is doing the victory sign for some reason. Exactly why he's feeling victorious is beyond me, though. :roll:

Anyone know who these kids are btw? ;)

I think they're from Cardcaptor Sakura

Yup, they're from Card Captor Sakura (thanks for the help :p) I Googled the show and found out that the girl is Mihara Chiharu and the guy she's throttling is Yamazaki Takashi. According to the site, he was a close friend of Chiharu, so I'm guessing that image captures their breakup..or something. I haven't seen CCS so I have no idea. ^_^;

Trust me to make an avvie out of a random image from a show I'll prolly never ever see...:roll:

She's his cus ^_^ lol i've just been watching it lol it's the episode when they all go to the fair and he refused to win anything for her =x

And just looking at my post counter this is my 1630 post! w00t!

Mines Lain one of my favourite characters. I got it from

http://www.theotaku.com/

Great site for anime wallpaper. I had to resize it to 75x100 pixels. Got loads of others and of Alucard and Seras Victoria and loads of other anime characters so Lain could change to anyone

Wow, thanks for that Asdrubael...loads of cool wallpapers on there. :D

Anyway...Zeke can get lost...GO...SKITTY!

New avatar is from the cover of Abara manga.

Not sure who the character is looks a bit like Ayuta/Nayuta.

(RE:above post, I used to live in Shrewsbury, cool to see other people in Shropshire loving anime :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back