~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, Azmaria is so sweet. ^_^

Despite Killua being 1337 and cute, I have to swtich to this tiny Orphe avatar by virtue of Meine Liebe being the bestest anime ever.

hehe, i've been trying to remember where i recognized your avatar from necromancer, and now i know! i've only watched genshiken through once, and that was quite a while ago. seems my memory isn't what it once was! ^_^;

Ah so many nice avatars i can't comment on them all.
I love the Sasuke, and the Ichigo of Valha's and Unit 0's, and Freya your new one of azmaria is so sweet.
Oh and Chomolungma i have to say yours is pretty hot, and the sweetness of Chibi Yosho's can not go without a mention as Remus is my second most favourite Character from HP :D

Thanks, its a great shot, perfect for making an avatar from.

Edit while im here may as well point out that my new one is Apollonius and Celiane from Aquarion

Hybridchild said:
Thanks, its a great shot, perfect for making an avatar from.

Edit while im here may as well point out that my new one is Apollonius and Celiane from Aquarion

I love this avatar too; and I'm glad you've come back to the forums. ^_^

Now thanx to Muu on the irc ive finaly been able to sort out my DL so after watching 1-5 of bleach im hooked =x and to celbrate my new obbsettions thought id go for a bleachy avatar :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back