Overseas The Aniplex Thread

I'd like to assume Funiroll UK will bring this over, as they did the movie's set. Also, I'm glad this will match the size of the Mugen Train movie set as atm the size of that next to the Anime Limited set bugs me a little on the shelf 😅

111.jpeg
AoA have announced that Fate/Grand Carnival is coming to Blu-ray

The set includes all 4 OVAs of the show with both the original Japanese language track with English subtitles and an English Dub. Also included is a special booklet.

Pricing is set at $34.98 SRP and officially releases October 11th on Rightstuf.

View attachment 25121
AoA have announced that Fate/Grand Carnival is coming to Blu-ray

The set includes all 4 OVAs of the show with both the original Japanese language track with English subtitles and an English Dub. Also included is a special booklet.

Pricing is set at $34.98 SRP and officially releases October 11th on Rightstuf.
Yuss. Oh god it's actually happening, and it's affordable.

Now to hope they retroactively release Carnival Phantasm

Last edited:
Aniplex of America have announced they have acquired the Weekly Shonen Jump series MASHLE: Magic & Muscles. Series will air in 2023.

Couple of smaller releases from Aniplex of America

123.jpg
Firstly is Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace Note Special

The set features this special with both the original Japanese language track with English Subtitles and an English dub. The set also features a booklet.

Pricing is set at $49.98 SRP and officially releases November 15th on Rightstuf

23.jpeg
Next is The Irregular at Magic High School: Reminiscence Arc

The set features this special with both the original Japanese language track with English Subtitles and an English dub. A booklet is also included.

Pricing is set at $54.98 SRP and officially releases November 22nd on Rightstuf

Couple of smaller releases from Aniplex of America

View attachment 25695
Firstly is Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace Note Special

The set features this special with both the original Japanese language track with English Subtitles and an English dub. The set also features a booklet.

Pricing is set at $49.98 SRP and officially releases November 15th on Rightstuf

View attachment 25696
Next is The Irregular at Magic High School: Reminiscence Arc

The set features this special with both the original Japanese language track with English Subtitles and an English dub. A booklet is also included.

Pricing is set at $54.98 SRP and officially releases November 22nd on Rightstuf
That now reminds me I still need to get Case Files to start with.

Heads up, Monogatari series: Final Season will soon be receiving a Blu-ray Disc Box in Japan.

• Tsukimonogatari (Arc 1)
  • Koyomimonogatari (Arc 2, despite released in-between Owari Seasons 1 & 2)
  • Owarimonogatari (Arc 3, released in three volumes)
  • Zoku Owarimonogatari (Arc 4)

This will mean that the individual arc volumes from Aniplex of America will start to go out of print, so if you haven't yet picked up those remaining sets I highly suggest you do so as soon as possible, as the US branch will eventually get the BD-Box later down the line.

Heads up, Monogatari series: Final Season will soon be receiving a Blu-ray Disc Box in Japan.

This will mean that the individual arc volumes from Aniplex of America will start to go out of print, so if you haven't yet picked up those remaining sets I highly suggest you do so as soon as possible, as the US branch will eventually get the BD-Box later down the line.
Glad I got them when I did. I guess they are packing all three volumes of Owari together?

I'm all set! It might still be nice to double-dip on the full box sets of Second and Final Seasons, eventually.

monogatari18med.jpg

Ah excellent news (he says while cobbling together a woefully homemade boxset for his season 1 blu rays), I look forward to an eventual release from MVM. They will release it here too right? Right??!!

MRv2.jpeg
Revealed by Aniplex of America, Magia Record Vol.2

This set contains episodes 1-8 of Season 2 and episodes 1-4 of the final season with both the original Japanese language track with English subtitles and the English dub for all episodes. Also contains the narrated episode recaps, a booklet (featuring "end card illustrations") and a OST CD.

Set to release on December 20th on Rightstuf for a SRP of $159.98

816546027513_anime-sword-art-online-the-movie-progressive-aria-of-a-starless-night-limited-edi...jpgSword Art Online The Movie Progressive: Aria of a Starless Night has been announced for blu-ray from Aniplex of America
Contains the film with both the Japanese (with subtitles) and English dub audio tracks along with various extras as shown on the image above.
Will release on January 24th 2023 on Rightstuf with a SRP of $64.98

Should also note that the JP blu-ray has english subs and can usually be found for cheaper than this release, but doesn't have the dub or localised extras.

I snagged the four Aniplex March Comes in Like a Lion sets at $70 each early this morning, for a total savings of $240. I had those sets sitting in my Rightstuf "Saved for Later" queue for 5 years - it's good I never bit the bullet to buy them until today! I see Part 4 is now unavailable, so I'm glad I grabbed them when I did!

Last edited:
Back