Overseas The Aniplex Thread

Season 1 was pretty big (though I didn't care for it personally). I have no idea how they managed to drop the ball so spectacularly for season two of The Promised Franchise.

Season 1 was pretty big (though I didn't care for it personally). I have no idea how they managed to drop the ball so spectacularly for season two of The Promised Franchise.

Same. The Promised Neverland could have done I'd say about 3 seasons. Second season could have been great, with goldy pond (think that is what it was called), even if then season 3 might end up a bit lacking. But it would have been better than just... cutting out the middle half of the story.
It's a shame, especially after how great season 1 was.

Man is it me or has shipping costs gone up for rightstufanime. Wanting to preorder the second camelot movie and I'm thinking I might as well wait for UP1 to release it and hope it doesn't go out of stock.

Man is it me or has shipping costs gone up for rightstufanime. Wanting to preorder the second camelot movie and I'm thinking I might as well wait for UP1 to release it and hope it doesn't go out of stock.
Since COVID, the only shipping option available has been FedEx which averages at about $32-36 for the first item and slowly increases as you add more.

Since COVID, the only shipping option available has been FedEx which averages at about $32-36 for the first item and slowly increases as you add more.
I guess it's going to stay that way for the forseeable future as well. Sadly pre-ordering from UP1 is unfortunately impossible for me my card details are tied to my flat which is unoccupied while I care for my mum so I need that paypal option.

Oh well waiting it is

Or Brexit coming into full effect? Which happened about the same time, luckily for this government!
Well tbf Brexit only affected the order in which we paid the VAT. Whether you prefer to pay upfront or get a bill after delivery is on a personal level. I presonally prefer it as it is now so I'm only lamenting the Fed-Ex costs of shipping here and wish they would get some other options.

Interesting - a landscape-oriented digipak. Only 3 panels but it allows for so much more width to the panorama artwork on the outside. That's pretty dang awesome.

Don't care what anyone else thinks about them - I love Aniplex releases. 🥰

I haven't seen any of Grand Order yet, I've been holding off until I catch the neighbors up with UBW and Heaven's Feel - but the pink haired girl has always intrigued me ever since she was featured on the cover of the First Order movie when it was released by Aniplex. Looks like some prime waifu material to me, lol... 😊

I haven't seen any of Grand Order yet, I've been holding off until I catch the neighbors up with UBW and Heaven's Feel - but the pink haired girl has always intrigued me ever since she was featured on the cover of the First Order movie when it was released by Aniplex. Looks like some prime waifu material to me, lol... 😊
Cool, hope you enjoy. If you need the viewing order for FGO I made a little guide over here

816546026646_anime-vivy-fluorite-eyes-song-blu-ray-alta-2.jpg
AoA have announced that Vivy: Flourite Eye's Song is coming to Blu-ray

The set includes all 13 episodes of the show with both the original Japanese language track with English subtitles and the English dub included alongside a recap episode and a booklet is included.

Pricing is set at $164.98 SRP and officially releases August 23rd on Rightstuf.

Last edited:
Back