Overseas The Aniplex Thread

Not sure if it's the ulitmate best option, but put my order for Rascal in at Robert's Anime Corner store.

Had a few things off them that were locked behind Cruncyroll prior to them opening things up. Price is pretty much a wash, more for the item, less for postage - but I know from experience now that they undervalue.

Last edited:
What web stores do people currently use for Aniplex releases?

Amazon US is very limited in the titles that can be shipped, and the Crunchyroll Store isn’t even allowing me to order Aniplex items and have them shipped to Belgium. Funny enough I was able to place an order back in November of last year.

What web stores do people currently use for Aniplex releases?

Amazon US is very limited in the titles that can be shipped, and the Crunchyroll Store isn’t even allowing me to order Aniplex items and have them shipped to Belgium. Funny enough I was able to place an order back in November of last year.
I use Crunchyroll Store, and have the packages sent over to Stackry, to then send them over to the UK.

Might need to look into Stackry then. Saw your previous experiences with them and what the cost was, but when checking back then, their rates to Belgium were a lot higher than the UK.

They make it kinda hard these days to get our favorite shows on BD it seems.

Any other tips are more than welcome.

Might need to look into Stackry then. Saw your previous experiences with them and what the cost was, but when checking back then, their rates to Belgium were a lot higher than the UK.

They make it kinda hard these days to get our favorite shows on BD it seems.

Any other tips are more than welcome.
Yeah, the Stackry rates to NL are also much higher then the UK one...

Have used it a couple of times already though, especially nice if you combine stuff from various webshops in one package, for example Sentai and CR.

N.jpg
NieR Automata Ver 1.1a Volume 1 is up for pre-order on blu-ray

Contains the first 12 episodes of the show, featuring both the original Japanese track with english subtitles, and the English dub with (outside some minor roles) the returning cast of the NieR series games, alongside various extras. retailing for $119.98 on the crunchyroll store, released on October 15th.

Back