The Anime UK News chat / IRC.

Gacha said:
Spyro201 said:
Gacha said:
ayase said:
Sorry everyone mine just buggered up.
Don't worry gonna be a while before people turn up anyway

Not if we keep making a big fuss about how people should go on IRC :p
Want to make seem like big disscusions are going on though if you shout to loud they catch on

NO WAI!! I CANT BELIVE YOU JUST SAID THAT ON IRC EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM WOULD BE IN AWE IF THEY SAW WHAT WAS BEING TALKED ABOUT ON IRC THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE MISSING

Maltos said:
I went on it once and no one was there, hahah.

Thats weird there should always be Redgore and Q. Also White-Rabbits always there, Arby is there alot, Jayme is there alot, im often there, Yagami used to be.

Join the Partay Maltos

Spyro201 said:
Maltos said:
I went on it once and no one was there, hahah.

Thats weird there should always be Redgore and Q. Also White-Rabbits always there, Arby is there alot, Jayme is there alot, im often there, Yagami used to be.

Join the Partay Maltos
I probably failed getting on it properly then :lol:

Ir randomly logged me on today, not used mIRC since I used to go on there all the time here when it first started up. Redgore and WhiteRabbit are on (and Q, obviously) but no response. :(

Chibi Yosho said:
Ir randomly logged me on today, not used mIRC since I used to go on there all the time here when it first started up. Redgore and WhiteRabbit are on (and Q, obviously) but no response. :(

It used to be L, we've had him a couple times. WR and red are always there, i'm still about from time to time, its just uni gets in the way now.

Back