The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ordered from Ebay:

Dragon Goes House-Hunting - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming The Final Boss - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
The Quintessential Quintuplets - Movie (Blu-ray)
The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Complete Series 1 (Blu-ray)

Will Macross II be purchasable in any way after the Kickstarter ends as I won't be able to afford it before it does unfortunately.

I guess the same goes for other Kickstarter anime projects of the past such as Dirty Pair.

Will Macross II be purchasable in any way after the Kickstarter ends as I won't be able to afford it before it does unfortunately.

I guess the same goes for other Kickstarter anime projects of the past such as Dirty Pair.
Probably only on eBay for ridiculous prices. Oban Star Racers is the only Kickstarter I've seen that is selling units after the end of the pledge period.

I’ve just received my confirmation email from the kickstarter organisers and he confirmed that extra copies will be available for late sign ups in a few weeks on their website (animeigo.com) where their previous kickstarter projects are still available.

HMV via eBay:

Memories - standard edition blu-ray

MusicMagpie via eBay:

Paranoia Agent - standard edition blu-ray

MVM Entertainment via Amazon:

Millennium Actress 4K - standard edition

The Entertainment Store via Amazon:

NieA_7 blu-ray - Collector's Edition (Thanks to @Just Passing Through on this one)

CEX:

Perfect Blue - standard edition blu-ray (seemed to be out of stock everywhere and there were no reasonable prices for it on eBay, so went with CEX on this one).

Amazon UK:

Yuri on Ice - standard edition blu-ray
Tokyo Godfathers - standard edition blu-ray
Paprika - standard edition blu-ray

Amazon Germany:

Paprika 4K + Blu-ray Steelbook - preorder

Yes, today I woke up with the realisation that I need Satoshi Kon's filmography in my collection 😅

Ordered from CEX (as I'm weak willed): My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU seasons 1 and 2 (£20 for the pair with a £4 voucher I found in my wallet, last copy of 2 in stock).

Now I'm trying to decide whether I should get the normal Blu Ray of My Dress Up Darling for £25 or go for the limited edition from All Your Music (£50 with the latest 25% off deal). Maybe I can hold out from making that decision until after payday....

Ordered from CEX (as I'm weak willed): My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU seasons 1 and 2 (£20 for the pair with a £4 voucher I found in my wallet, last copy of 2 in stock).

Now I'm trying to decide whether I should get the normal Blu Ray of My Dress Up Darling for £25 or go for the limited edition from All Your Music (£50 with the latest 25% off deal). Maybe I can hold out from making that decision until after payday....

If you like your limited editions sparkly, go for that. Nice edition overall though, even has little cosplay guides included which though useless to me are a neat inclusion.

You guys in the UK have it so lucky when it comes to CEX and anime on blu ray. You've got an entire section dedicated to it, in ireland it's usually mixed in with the other categories and there's not nearly as much on there.
DVD section for anime is OK though.

Last edited:
Back