The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
Part 2 DVD
Got the DVD for Part 2 so didn't see the point in the Blu-ray.

NCIS Los Angeles S13 DVD
Better get S12 finished. 😀

Used my £5 Fopp voucher so happy enough.

Payday today and I made use of this opportunity to once again order something from Rightstuf. This time it's not Discotek (as I plan to keep that bi-monthly so the next planned batch is in April) but rather Funimation. Main reason because since December their catalogue has had some titles go out of print at random, whether its old or recent, either for good or planned to be re-released under the Crunchyroll name.

A lot of titles weren't bought over the years due to timing or hoping for a UK release so it's evident that their window has passed so there's no harm getting them from the US at this point. Because I have GotAnime, some prices were a bit cheaper.

ssss-dynazenon-ssss.gif

For this haul I went with If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die, both seasons for Kono Oto Tomare! Sounds of Life, Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-sou, Smile Down the Runway, and SSSS.DYNAZENON.

Interestingly, this Rightstuf order ended up being about £70 cheaper than ordering through United Publications and that's with VAT & FedEx shipping included.

Pre-ordered from UP1:

Date A Live IV - Complete Series (Blu-ray/DVD)
Dawn of the Witch - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Greatest Demon Lord is Reborn as a Typical Nobody - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Restaurant to Another World Season 2 - Complete Series LE (Blu-ray/DVD)

Ordered from Ebay:

If My Favourite Pop Idol Made It To The Budokan I Would Die - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Shironeko Project Zero Chronicle - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Smile Down The Runway - Complete Series (Blu-ray)

Since Yu Yu Hakusho has been pushed back into April there was enough room for me to do a sort-of 'sooner than later' haul for this month, and it's all about Tales.

I've been playing Tales of Zestiria in the past few days and very much enjoying it, and as I've been playing it I've been more and more interested in owning the anime adaptations, so when Rightstuf revealed their one day video game themed sale I figured Tales would be among the Blu-rays picked and they were.

FrSNK9zX0AMNBet

So I have indeed ordered Tales of Phantasia and Tales of Symphonia from Discotek's catalogue, and Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Zestiria the X from Funimation's catalogue. Now another reason why I made the order now is because the latter is actually listed under the 'Last Chance' category which is not a good sign at all, especially when it's on sale which usually means it'll sell out sooner than later.

Price was basically the same as ordering through UP1 with the difference being Rightstuf has a faster speed and more guarantee that you'll get the copy (and I don't want to repeat the mistakes of relying on UP1 for situations like this).

Yesterday
Unbreakable Machine Doll Blu-ray £17

Today
Midnight Occult Civil Servants Blu-ray £25
Been wanting this one for a while. Finally, a decent price.
The Ebay seller (toysandfilms) only had a generic picture up so I have no idea whether I am getting the US or Australian version.
Does say region B.

I placed another order at Rightstuf today, this one using a 10% Off code that was good for 5 of the 8 pre-order titles, so I saved an extra $22 on top of of a Got Anime discount of $32, for a total savings of $54 on just this one order. 👍

Legend of the Galactic Heroes Die Neue These Season 3 Blu-ray
The Dawn of the Witch Blu-ray
Trapped in a Dating Sim The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs Blu-ray
Gunbuster OVA Series Blu-ray
Aim for the Ace the Movie Blu-ray
Made In Abyss The Golden City of the Scorching Sun Blu-ray
Skeleton Knight in Another World Blu-ray
Spy x Family Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD

Back