The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Coming to the Normanic Vault is...

(no fun image due to series spoilers)

Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2
Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD

I ordered this just before the MVM 20% off sale had concluded, and I figured it made perfect sense to pre-order it at the lowest price possible now than to wait and spend more later.

oT85sNr.gif

Freezing

Freezing Vibration

So that US seller had a whole bunch of Funimation LEs over the past month and a majority have confirmed the condition is mostly at a satisfactory level. I figured that I wanted to take part and so I decided to order the Freezing sets. Freezing was actually going to be one of the first Funimation LEs to own alongside Eureka Seven AO, Shiki, and Haganai, but unfortunately, it had sold out before I could get my hands on it, and this was back in October 2013. Fast-forward to now and I had two options; get the Essentials version, or spend £2-3 more and go for the resurrected Limited Edition sets. I chose the latter option.

I am a man of culture so of course I was going to get the LE for the artwork I mean what did you expect at this point.

Yeah NormanicGrav my copy of Heaven's Lost Property: Forte LE from that seller was also in good condition and had all extras like the art cards for that set, also bought for research purposes :D

Mugs can hold beer too 🍺
bah, I couldn't drink beer out of such a small mug - it's got to be at least a Pint - I use 28 oz glasses for tapping the beer from my keg fridge... 👍
It will be used for chocolate milk actually :D Since I'm a Belgian, and we're the country of beer ( no other country is, mind you:p and actually French fries aren't from France either), I always drink my special beers out of special glasses for that particular beer.

Ordered a few I've been meaning to get for while.

Infernal Affairs Trilogy
Nadia: Secret of the Blue Water Complete Series
Ushio and Tora Complete Series

(no fun image due to series spoilers)

Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2

I ordered this just before the MVM 20% off sale had concluded, and I figured it made perfect sense to pre-order it at the lowest price possible now than to wait and spend more later.

oT85sNr.gif

Freezing

Freezing Vibration

So that US seller had a whole bunch of Funimation LEs over the past month and a majority have confirmed the condition is mostly at a satisfactory level. I figured that I wanted to take part and so I decided to order the Freezing sets. Freezing was actually going to be one of the first Funimation LEs to own alongside Eureka Seven AO, Shiki, and Haganai, but unfortunately, it had sold out before I could get my hands on it, and this was back in October 2013. Fast-forward to now and I had two options; get the Essentials version, or spend £2-3 more and go for the resurrected Limited Edition sets. I chose the latter option.

I am a man of culture so of course I was going to get the LE for the artwork I mean what did you expect at this point.
I’m tempted to get a set or two from them also, though the fulfilled by Amazon bit worries me. They almost always use Jiffy bags, unless the seller uses their own packaging?

Fruits Basket 2019 Part 1 BD
Noragami Aaragoto BD:
I was so lucky to find since the BD verison is near impossible to find.
I will grab Season 1 next month.
Soul Eater BD upgraded from DVD
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime BD.

Now am waiting for the Funimation UK stuff to arrive.20200122_170612.jpg

It will be used for chocolate milk actually :D

Well, I live in Amish dairy farm country, and am also only 15 miles from Hershey PA, so milk and chocolate go together very readily here, lol!

To try to stay on topic a bit, I didn't actually buy anything today, but my Zoku Owarimonogatari Blu-ray from Aniplex just shipped from Rightstuf, so my card was billed today. That's close enough to being on-topic, I hope... 🙃

After reading the review for the first today on the forums I discovered that the first Three omnibus volumes for Elfen lied

Got the first two, as the third seems to have the same problem as a fresh deluxe of Berserk And looks to be out of stock for now

What's the Amazon link for that one @thedoctor2016 ?

I didn't get the that amazon JP version I just got the normal LE the 7,491 Yen version.

Thanks for the link. Yeah will also get the regular LE, that's what I also done with the previous two Sound Euphonium movies.

Wait ... checking ... oh brother I must be getting old, as I see I've ordered exactly that release back in November '19 and got it for almost 1000¥ less. Glad Amazon actually shows if you ordered something before (all other shops don't) and that it was exactly the same release :)

tumblr_p7r1ftg4ZX1qba6cao1_400.gif

Penguin Highway
Collector's Edition Blu-ray & DVD

Last year I took the opportunity to watch this film during the Japan Foundation Festival and really enjoyed it. While I would ideally prefer to go for the Nozomi release, it got pushed back to an unknown date and Anime Limited's set has most of the content for less of the price. Since the early bird came back recently I decided to order it now. The set is currently estimated to arrive in early March time.

Back