The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Funnily enough that's almost identical to me. I just grabbed S3 part 1 today because I saw the box in HMV, it's been there for ages, and just had a glance online knowing that part 2 was coming out soon. Then immediately realised there weren't that many of the box left.

Gridman as well had that good deal. I'll have to briefly pass with Zombie Land saga for this sale and instead grab it from Zavvi though. Got a 10% code there, and while it might not be as good as 20% it does mean I won't have to pay for it until it ships.

Think that's bad, I actual had a copy pre-ordered. Then after a few days after the release they finally cancelled my order saying they couldn't source anymore stock. Had to hunt the stupid thing down at a ridiculous cost, and even then barely grabbed one before the price shot up even higher. Gave me a lesson though. If it's a series I think I really want, order immediately. It'll cost more down the line otherwise if it is popular and it goes out of print.
I recommend keeping an eye on United Publications for future sets, since they generally sell the Manga Funi LE sets for £38.99 and £4 postage (maybe more depending on your location). I pre-ordered Goblin Slayer through UP1 for that same price.

I recommend keeping an eye on United Publications for future sets, since they generally sell the Manga Funi LE sets for £38.99 and £4 postage (maybe more depending on your location). I pre-ordered Goblin Slayer through UP1 for that same price.

I saw them mentioned recently. They handle UK stuff as well as stuff from other regions right?

Well the wallet is drained again.

In MVM's sale
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I - Initiation (Collector's Edition)
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion II - Transgression (Collector's Edition)
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion III - Glorification (Collector's Edition)
  • Devils and Realist
  • Devils' Line
  • Mobile Suit Gundam - The Origin V & VI (Collector's Edition)
  • SSSS.Gridman (Limited Edition)
  • UQ Holder
  • ZOMBIE LAND SAGA (Limited Edition)
And from UP1, Twin Star Exorcists Part 2, 3 & 4 and Attack on Titan: Roar of the Awakening. Although those four are also in the MVM -20% sale, it came cheaper to order them at UP1.

Any good website to import anime US Blu-Rays?
Trying to get Hinamatsuri, Chio's School Road and Bungou Stray Dogs Season 1 and 2 Collection.
Amazon US, Deep Discount and United Publications are the three import websites I recommend if you don't mind paying pre-paid VAT on top of the main cost (so that way, you won't have to deal with the handling fee costs which is the biggest nuisance when importing).

Bought uhhh ages ago, but hooray banzai ... my Aria Kickstarter has shipped today from Rightstuf. Back in the day I pledged for the Prima Triple Plus version. Really looking forward to revisiting New Venice with Akari, Akira, Alice and all others on.

Bought Nekomonogatari Black + All of the Season 2 Blu-Rays yesterday on our Discord! I've made 3 different purchases here so far and I've only been here for a week so needless to say, I love this place lmao 😚

My Aria Kickstarter has arrived from Rightstuf today in a big big box. And no custom charges as Rightstuf handled this cleverly ;)

Now what to do with that mug as I no longer drink coffee :D

Back