The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

My DanMachi is waiting for me at the post office, but wasn't able to pick it up last week as i was hiking in Madeira. Will only be able to get it on Wednesday, very curious how this one looks like in real life :)

Mine had a tear to the spine, and they sent a replacement and fully refunded me when my replacement had some minor scruff.
Ended up selling the damaged copy on eBay.

I contacted them to ask how they'd package Danmachi and was assured that it would arrive in proper packaging so if there areany issues then I have some cause for a replacement/refund

Yeah kinda mind boggling how Amazon packages those special editions. For those SE's, PE's, LE's, ... i don't mind paying that bit extra and ordering from UP1 knowing they package their stuff with care.

I have never used UP1 though I might check them out at some point, Wow HD have never gave me issues, though I've yet to use them for a larger sized box set such as this

GITS Solid State Society Blu Ray also from Amazon £7.99 (couldn't find a decent copy today in Oxford Street HMV or Fopp)

Edit:
Remembered that I received $20 Stuf bucks so I used them to order the following from Rightstuf

One Punch Man Limited Edition

Sekirei Anime Classics (wanted to get this as it's going OOP)

Also amazon cancelled my Serial experiments lain order, seller must have been one of those fraud ones, oh well I'll pick it up at comic con (maybe)

Last edited:
61fCdoxiVAL._SL1000_.jpg

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam - Part 2 (Blu-ray)

Good thing I had waited since I figured an Early Bird deal would happen. I also waited until now because I wanted to make sure I had other parts paid off first (phone bill etc.). Hopefully it doesn't get delayed otherwise address stuff will be a pain to sort out.

From Amazon France

• Zettai Shonen, Coffret 1 (Japanese with French and Dutch subs)
  • Zettai Shonen, Coffret 2 (Japanese with French and Dutch subs)

Back