The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I'm hoping that everything will work out ok (fingers crossed) but I think I've just been able to get Fairy Tail volumes 8-17 (Blu-rays- without covers) for a very good price!

Saw those on ebay too, was tempted but no covers was a killer for me and with my new FuniNow sub I've decided to just watch all of Fairy Tail on there.

Stocked up on some Viz April Sale manga volumes before it expires at the end of the day. Would have grabbed more but want to save cash for Kodansha's Sale which I've yet to splurge on.

Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma, Volume 2
My Hero Academia, Volumes 4 - 5
Nisekoi: False Love, Volumes 10 - 11

Psycho Pass Season 2 - Got it from Zavvi while it at a reasonable price £33.99 I know its been a bit cheaper but its still an acceptable price. Hoping to pick up Owarimonogatari pt 2 later this month but will depend on my cash flow.

Yeah I pretty much nabbed it instantly as it was quite the bargain. Those 3 were going for like £15 right? Thats so cheap as well >< lucky us i guess.

816ueRyCfiL._SL_.jpg

Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? - Complete Series (Collector's Edition Combo)
You may be confused by this and wondering, GRAV DIDN'T YOU ORDER THIS ALREADY? I did. Then a situation occurred. Sentai had to delay the set to April 18th and I was in a position where the set would arrive at home (while I would be at Uni). That's usually not an issue.. except the fact that my parents will be holiday and won't be able to receive it. I can't risk it especially as I've heard mixed stuff with WOWHD so I contacted them to ask whether I could change the address...

...they ended up cancelling it instead. I did get my refund however so at least it ain't too bad. I noticed United Publications had the set in stock so I went for it because it's a huge set and decided it would be better if I had the set at home than at Uni. This does mean I will be paying £100 instead of £67.62 but I'm willing to accept it considering I actually enjoyed this show a lot.

Back