The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ordered this morning

Durarara!!! Collector's Edition
Perfect Blue Collector's Set
Outlaw Star Complete Series

Considering the merits in picking up a region free blu-ray player. ( Really want to own copies of Anohana, Magical Index etc)

I have so much to catch up on that it might be better in the long-term get such an endeavour in motion now!

Arutha said:
Considering the merits in picking up a region free blu-ray player. ( Really want to own copies of Anohana, Magical Index etc)

In case you don't know, the US Anohana the movie is region free, and the series is out on Blu-ray in Australia which is the same region as us.

Emulsion said:
Arutha said:

In case you don't know, the US Anohana the movie is region free, and the series is out on Blu-ray in Australia which is the same region as us.

I wasn't aware of that, Thanks for the info!

animefreak17 said:
Ok I'm getting sick of this.........

How many of the .......monogatari series is there....there must be at least 9 by now......cause I'm more confused as usual

There's Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari, Kizumonogatari, Monogatari: Second Season, Monogatari: Final Season and now recently announced Monogatari: Next Season. Final & Next aren't adapted while Kizu is in limbo.

It would be nice if the *monogatari BDs had overall volume numbers on them somewhere as I just know I'm going to move house one day when I'm in my fifties and then spend hours piecing together their order again for my shelves, having long forgotten the release pattern.

R

NormanicGrav said:
animefreak17 said:

How many of the .......monogatari series is there....there must be at least 9 by now......cause I'm more confused as usual

There's Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari, Kizumonogatari, Monogatari: Second Season, Monogatari: Final Season and now recently announced Monogatari: Next Season. Final & Next aren't adapted while Kizu is in limbo.

But what's that on the other page then

animefreak17 said:
NormanicGrav said:
animefreak17 said:

But what's that on the other page then

Does this help?

This one's a bit of a risk. While DevotedDVD seems to be completely dead when it comes to current listings, they still seem to have a warehouse clearout section. One listing I spotted was Dragon Ball Z Kai complete on BD, for £44.14 delivered. Figured for that price I'd take the punt (and indeed, it seemed to be their last copy since it's now sold out on that page).

It remains to be seen whether I'll actually receive this though, I'll keep everyone posted :p

Back