The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Professor Irony said:
Forgive my ignorance, but is it £18 that's the limit for US dvd orders before customs start taking an interest? It's been so long since I ordered anything from the states that I honestly can't remember (and don't really have time to sift through past posts :( ).
£18 for non-EU VAT payed orders, though the Gov.t are trying to reduce it.

"Trying to" is underplaying it, it will be down to £15 in November.

Also remember that the £18 doesn't include shipping, but if your goods are more than £18 then VAT will be applied to the full cost of the order.

School Rumble Awesomest Collection
My Bride is a Mermaid Part 1+2
Get Backers Seasons 1+2
Gunslinger Girl OVA
Lucky Star OVA
My Otome Sifr
Peacemaker Complete Collection
Grenadier Collection

One Piece season 3 fifth voyage.

So the goods can be below £18 and shipping doesnt count. I always included the shipping oh well i can order dearer things from amazon now.

Doraemon666 said:
Air TV Series Complete Set-S.A.V.E. Edition and Air:The Movie-S.A.V.E. Edition,kept on putting these off but had a bit of extra cash this week so might as well take the chance to pick them up. :D
you know the S.A.V.E collections what sites good to get them in english currency

sean morrison said:
One Piece season 3 fifth voyage.

So the goods can be below £18 and shipping doesnt count. I always included the shipping oh well i can order dearer things from amazon now.
Express shiping, like EMS, does count, regular shipping does not.

Got my pre-order in for The Borrower Arrietty(japanese dvd) and also ordered,Joe Hisaishi in Budokan-Miyazaki Anime to Tomo ni Ayunda 25 Nenkan.

Back