The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Rukario said:
... did you hack someones paypal account or something? o_0

Naw, my own (visa) is just healthy.

I am typically picking up a bunch of manga titles every 4-8 weeks, and about every 2 months I take a trip to DVD Pacific. Just everything seemed to come in all at once.

That load wasn't actually particularly pricey. The Galaxy Angel collections were down to around 20$ each for instance but I went nuts on Kamichu! - I don't normally get a collectors box unless its got the complete collection in it, but I am a bit of a fan of Geneons onces since Starship Operators.

The manga tipped the scales at around £70STG including everything.

On the whole under 200€ for everything. Pretty normal for me actually - there was only one decent manga order in the last 2 months, and I haven't made a significant anime splurge since may.

I got to the stage where I have nothing left to rewatch and with over 700 anime DVDs, that quite a feat :lol:
So to remedy this I spent an arm and two legs on the following:
Gundam Seed (entire series).
Green Green vol 1.
Kino's Journey (new thinpak boxset).
Something I can't pronounce or spell but it begins with "A" :lol:
Elemental Gelade vol 2.
Kodocha vol 7 & 8.
Sister Princess (thinpak).
FMP: Fumoffu.
Otogi Zoshi (boxset).
Wolf's Rain (season 1 boxset/season 2 on order).

Just wanted to pop on to boast, I got hold of Megatokyo 4 from MeadowHall.

Needless to say, the guy behind the counter was terrified of my constant thank yous for ordering it in lol ^_^

I've gotten very much into Hot Gimmick recently, after buying the first volume i've also ordered the 2nd and 4th from Amazon (flipping rip off postage, but i couldn't wait the 7 to 28 day from UP1), and bought the 3rd of ebay

my mass buying spree arrived today, aka my zone of enders and petite princess yucie thin boxsets

i still have no idea why i bought the later, sales make u do crazy things :s

I seemed to be waiting forever for my latest order to arrive, but this morning it all turned up in one big box and now I'm happy ^__^

They were all DVDs:
Kodocha volume 7 boxset and with it you get volume 8 and a Babbit plushie ^__^
Green Green Volume 1 (we all need some major ecchi every now and then :lol:
Volume 2 of Elemental Gelade.
Volume 3 of Fantastic Children.
1st season boxset of Wolf's Rain.
Kino's Journey thinpak.
Sister Princess thinpak.

Don't ya just love thinpaks ^__^

bought a limited edition original japanese version Ikki Tousen (Battle vixen) manga volume with figurine. (small gashapon -_-)

its still cool.
also i was just flicking through the pages and the art has improved a lot! from the volume 1 i read. and also some reallly cool fights and lots of usuall ecchi.

edit - WTF!!! while i was assemblin gthe figure when it got to the tricky weapon part it snapped! im like wtf! thats cheap and unfair :evil:

man it was rather cool also....bah! looks like i have to get the super glue -_-

edit - WTF!!! while i was assemblin gthe figure when it got to the tricky weapon part it snapped! im like wtf! thats cheap and unfair :evil:

man it was rather cool also....bah! looks like i have to get the super glue -_-[/quote]

I know what your'e going through, the same thing happened to me with a Ghost in the Shell figure...Bloody Arthritis. :)

On Topic I also recieved Green Green Vol 1, yah for Ecchi
Tenjho Tenge vol 8, Speedgrapher vol 1 and Godannar vol 7 is on the way.

Back