The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

i bought in london :

rurouni kenshin volumes 1-3
and samurai deeper kyo 3-4

some reading to keep me busy!! :D

ps: thanks to Ninja Boy!, for showing me around london, at least now i know where the decent places are now to buy anime & manga.

Reno said:
i bought in london :

rurouni kenshin volumes 1-3
and samurai deeper kyo 3-4

some reading to keep me busy!! :D

ps: thanks to Ninja Boy!, for showing me around london, at least now i know where the decent places are now to buy anime & manga.

no problem man 8) Now i'm just waiting to recieve the parcel of dvd's from Manga to arrive.......

Parcels of Anime DVDs and Manga books from different sources arrived this morning.

The DVDs: Naruto Unleashed. I hoped GetBackers vol 8 would arrive at the same time but I'll have to wait until Monday or Tuesday for that but it givew me time to read...

The Manga: GetBackers vol 15, Bleach vol 9, Naruto vol 7, Beyblade vol 4.

Necromancer said:
Naruto Unleashed #1 arrived, comes in a single dvd case with slipcover that holds 3 discs, it's neither a foldout card design or a thinpak :lol:
Thats a shame, a thinpak would have been nice, i guess thats why it's so cheap

Necromancer said:
Naruto Unleashed #1 arrived, comes in a single dvd case with slipcover that holds 3 discs, it's neither a foldout card design or a thinpak :lol:

I saw it in Kulture Shock for £25 today T.T Will have to save up some extra ^_^
I brought Megatokyo voulmes 1 and 2 today for 7.99 ^^ Bargin!

Necromancer said:

My decision to buy the american box set seems slightly more justified now.

Espy said:
I'm of great indecision as to which i want to buy now, though i can afford (and play) the R1 version even less than i can the English one right now

no problem man Now i'm just waiting to recieve the parcel of dvd's from Manga to arrive.......

yeah same here, cant wait!

yesterday i also bought :

samurai deeper kyo volume 5,
battle royale volumes 1 & 2,
battle vixens volumes 1 & 2

Naruto boxset came today.

And I was in a random comic shop and they were selling a load of volumes of GTO second hand for £1.50. Some of them are kinda scuffed, but that really doesn't matter. I got...

...very nice

today in the post i got the final R3 limited edition volumes of Tenjho Tenge
(volume 7, 8 and the Final fight OVA.)
i really like the figure that comes with volume 8 (yet to open the others lol)
:)

Charter_Mage said:
Espy said:
I'm of great indecision as to which i want to buy now, though i can afford (and play) the R1 version even less than i can the English one right now
If you would rather have huge boxes for such a long series then you are insane. Manga have done all you Naruto fans a huge favour.

Back