The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

While puttering around London the other day I happened to pop into the Virgin Megastore, which had a superb range of anime on offer as well as a few manga. It also had a big sign saying "anime" with a big arrow that made me smile :D

Anyway, I bought the elusive Cowboy Bebop Vol 6 I've been searching for for about half of last year and I also succumed to buying DN Angel Vol 1 for my brother for his birthday on the understanding that I do not wish the dub to infiltrate my ears again.

Red XIII said:
Yesterday Gunslinger Girl #2 arrived; I really enjoyed volume one so I'm looking forward to watching it later.
Where are you ordering it from? I've been wanting it for a while.

Anyway I ordered Millennium Actress and Memories off of play.com, picked up Tokyo Godfathers in Sheffield Space Centre and finally ordered the Please Teacher boxset off of amazon. Probably gonna watch Tokyo Godfathers tonight sometime. :)

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Red XIII said:
Yesterday Gunslinger Girl #2 arrived; I really enjoyed volume one so I'm looking forward to watching it later.
Where are you ordering it from? I've been wanting it for a while.

I used Movie-Mars, they sell on amazon marketplace and are also one of the rare legit sellers on eBay. Delivery takes about 10 days but it's cheaper than otaku and UP so I can stretch my monies that little bit further.

Over the past couple of days I finally received a few things that had been taking their time in 'processing', namely Lament of the Lamb vol 2, the Texhnolyze: Man of Men OST and an FMA Colonel Mustang keychain.

New Series

Avenger Complete Collection
Kaleido Star: New Wings Volume 1

This months new releases(DEC/JAN)

DearS Volume 3
Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 7
Genshiken Volume 3
Gilgamesh Volume 4
Girls Bravo Volume 4
Grenadier Volume 3+Artbox
Samurai 7: LE Volume 3
Starship Operators 1: Revolution
Shinkai Collection

Continuing Purchases: Older Releases

Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu Volume 3
Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu Volume 4
Last Exile Range Murata Thinpak
Peacemaker Volume 5
Rahxephon The Movie: LE Artbox version
Saiyuki Double Barrel Collection 1
Stellvia Volume 2

This just shipped from DVDPacific

got

gantz vol 2
peace maker vol 3
Chrono Crusade 6
ROD TV vol 4
witch hunter robin vol 5
scryed vol 5
planetes vol 3
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! 1

still waiting for 4 more items to turn up this week tho.

I decided to splash out on some manga for a change, so ended up with Death Note #2 and both volumes of FLCL. I haven't had much time to read either of them yet but FLCL could prove to be either very good or very bad, depending on how I take to its unusual artwork style!

Recently got
FMA 3
Peacemaker 3
Gantz 2
Chrono Crusade 6

Still need to buy ROD 3 + 4 and actually watch 2. After vol 1's relatively slow affair I just can't find the time to watch it.

update: woooo and GITS SAC 2nd GIG just got posted

Back