The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Bought the first volumes of the Battle Royale and Death Note manga series. Both were excellent - I read them cover-to-cover on the train today! Death Note is an interesting story that I've become addicted to and BR is just like the film - violent, shocking and compelling but there are a few differences from the film version that make it refreshing. :)

I finally got my R.O.D. artbox +vol 7 after I went to the Royal Mail depot and paid them ??7.55 in custom charges tax! :evil: Way too much to pay just for a bit of cardboard! I'll be more careful next time.
Volume 7 comes with a nice loli pencil board to suit with the loli cheapo figurine you get with the box! Lovely. :wink:
________
MARIJUANA JOINT

Texhnolyze vols 4-6 and my Edward Elric keychain arrived today (anime keychains could become the latest obsession for me); I'm guessing that means my Last Exile goat plushie and "Edward's insignia" keychain (part of my christmas order) will have arrived at my gran's.

Something arrived today but I dunno what it is. I went to collect it, got there at 1:15 and thought "Phew just made it" only to try the door and see it was locked. Closing 15 minutes early, lazy gits.

Chrono Crusade volumes 5 and 6 arrived today; volume 7 must still be making its way through the postal system but hopefully it will show up tomorrow.

Yesterday in Oxford I picked up the followinng manga:

Chobits #4
Love Hina #4
Lament of the Lamb #1
Battle Vixens #2 #3 #4
Ai Yori Aoshi #1 #2

Bought that 15 hrs of Anime thing from The Works. Lots of series to be tried that i wouldn't normally buy. Started watching Love Hina... fun but doubt that i will watch the rest (though i now can see where a lot of cliches came from now).

As part of my birthday presents yesterday I got:

Avenger OST
Avenger op/end single (turned out to be a bit of a pointless purchase as the main OST has the full opening/ending, but now I guess I have some nice packaging and the karaoke versions ;) )
Chrono Cross OST
Last Exile OST2
Wolf's Rain OST2
Madlax Hitomi no Kakera/Nowhere single
Cowboy Bebop Collection 1
Last Exile goat plushie
FMA "Edward's insignia" keychain

Plus at long last my main birthday/christmas order has been dispatched, so now I'm waiting for

GITS: SAC OST 2

Manga
XXXHOLIC 1-2
Bleach 9-10
Ceres, Celestial Legend 1-3
Death Note 2 GN
YuGiOh! Duelist 3-4

DVDs
Aquarian Age: The Movie (Limited Edition)
Berserk Complete Collection Brick
Witch Hunter Robin Complete Collection
X TV Series Box Set 1
Tenjho Tenge vol 4

Gunslinger Girl vol 2 and X TV box 2 are still in processing limbo.

Today I ordered Fruits Basket vols 1-4, Serial Experiments Lain vols 1-4, Technoylze vols 1&2, the Cowboy Bebop movie, the Tokyo Godfathers Gift Set and NGE Platinum vol7 :lol: .

Back