The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I splashed out on the limited ed of Appleseed. I was going to get the GitS SAC 7 disc box set but I'll put that on my Christmas list instead (even if everything else I get consists of new pairs of socks I'll still be happy).

My region 1 Stand Alone Complex tin arrived today, covered in dents and scratches. I'm going to send it back. If you were packing a tin box what would you use? Bubble wrap would be the main choice, but no, this guy just shoved it in the box with some screwed up brown paper. :/

Just made a small manga order to help ease the wait for those all important Christmas and birthday presents, being the impatient sort I went only for titles that were in stock at UP, namely Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden 2, Hunter X Hunter 5 and Death Note 1.

My christmas order of manga arrived in the post today, (which I am sadly not allowed till christmas) the real annoying thing is that one of the volumes I wanted to order wasn't in stock so I didn't bother ordering it but when I checked just now its in stock again. Thats so bloody annoying.

Tenjho Tenge volume 1 from Amazon UK .

Amazon is really a godsend as I don like downloading. You can get stuff from the USA really cheaply and the postage is fair too.

It's a pretty intense school based martial arts anime - not as silly as Ikki Tousen but more interesting.

pppffftttt Necro don't make me have to beat u like i beat chaz

its legend of the Twilight Bracelett

*mumbles bout crappy translators not even able to use the correct title*

On Wednesday I picked up Fushigi Yugi manga vols 4-5 from WHSmith (I actually don't have volume 3 yet but I'm already familiar with the story from the anime and it seems to be much the same). And now that I can finally get online again, the ordering of Christmas goodies can begin ;)

Both my Amazon and Otaku orders came today, so I now have the final SEED movie and artbox (it has a magnetic lid! How cool is that?!), and FMA v6 and box. Mangawise I have Jing: Twiight Tales v5, Samurai Deeper Kyo v11, Rurouni Kenshin v12, and Bastard!! v8.

Just ordered the fourth volume of the Full Metal Alchemist manga -- admittedly I don't own the first three, but it's packaged with a free Ed figurine and being the stickler for freebies that I am, I just couldn't resist. ;) I've been meaning to see how the manga compares to the anime for review purposes, and this seemed as good an excuse as any.

I also ordered a Haro plush from Tokyotoys -- every home should have one. :p

Well I didnt exactly buy it but Valha bought me D N Angel #2 to go with the D N Angel #1 that Necromancer bought me ^_____^ thanks guys! I'll try my best to return the favour!! xD

Back