The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

One more here, along with a few other titles in the order, to help spread the cost of international shipping between multiple titles...

Kiznaiver CE
Night Is Short CE
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust CE
Princess Arete CE

So was I the only person who bought the only a locked Aoa set.(CR really has made the set less value than other AoA especially with its awful dub)

yup. :)

Don't worry, I'll be buying the AoA release too, just because of their disc quality - and because I specifically collect any AoA releases I like, as they are my preferred domestic anime distributor. I got the UK release mainly for the chipbox and digipak - and the book is a nice plus.

Last edited:
I finally found a trustworthy listing and ordered Macross Plus The Ultimate Edition for £5. My previous order got refunded in the end so now I basically have a second copy of the movie for free.

thought I'd get something for myself after my shifts and seen the berserk movie trilogy cheap. another one I haven't seen in a while, but I remember how good the eclipse looked in those ones

Ordered ALs Evangelion 1.11 from UP1 for £20.99 + shipping + paypal fees (24.59 total)

ANI0177_Evangelion1-11_Collector_3D-open____PO_1024x1024.jpg

Back