The 2007 Anime Character Budokai Battle Chat

Eva-01 should be pitted against Shinji Ikari himself for the right to proceed into the later rounds. Because it's the real star of the show :p

Hang on... did no Monster characters get entered in this? D:

By that I mean Monster as in 'Doctor who saves a boy who turns out to be a murderer' and not monster with the tentacles and the schoolgirl sex ninjas.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Hang on... did no Monster characters get entered in this? D:
Honestly, I was very close to nominating some of them, they only just missed out.

Part of the reason for that was that I'd just started reading 20th Century Boys, the work Naoki Urasawa began after he finished Monster, and the even-more awesome characters in that series (Kanna = win) kinda make the ones in Monster pale (slightly) in comparison.

If we'd been able to include manga characters then I would've nominated some Urasawa characters at least (although that also opens the door for Alpha, Yotsuba, Manji...).

I tried reading 20th Century Boys but I just can't read manga off the screen and enjoy it.

How the heck did Ichigo go from 6 vote ahead to 3 votes behind in one night?! XD
1st time I've seen that this tourney...

I can't believe there were so many rounds that went to sudden death this time around. I know we've only got 20-odd people voting, but even so...

Ramadahl said:
I can't believe there were so many rounds that went to sudden death this time around. I know we've only got 20-odd people voting, but even so...

Blame the buggers that when someone is getting beat by one vote they go and make it a draw :evil:

Nyu said:
Ramadahl said:

Blame the buggers that when someone is getting beat by one vote they go and make it a draw :evil:

that'll be paul then ^^

Ryo Chan said:
Nyu said:
Ramadahl said:

that'll be paul then ^^

I'm sure a certain Dave is also a suspect :x

Nyu said:
God fricking damnit, i hate sudden deaths. even more so when the other bint gets through.

Me to if theres another sudden death theres got to be something fishy going on :p :shock:

Pomtry said:
Nyu said:
God fricking damnit, i hate sudden deaths. even more so when the other bint gets through.

Me to if theres another sudden death theres got to be something fishy going on :p :shock:

it's even worse when Sakura is winning :(

that's 3 of my chars lost to sudden death now

sudden deaths are really annoying, but thankfully one of the characters i voted for got through in the sudden death round.

Maxon said:
Both the sudden deaths I voted in worked out well for the character that I voted for. :)

Its the other way around for me every character I have voted for have been kicked out :x Maybe I should just vote for the characters I dont want in

Back