The 2007 Anime Character Budokai Battle Chat

kupocake

Stand User
Well well... Haruhi loses. But then, 11 votes is pretty good for a character not actually available in the west yet. Or a character not yet available in the west who's success would have inspired Ryo and Chaz to video themselves dancing...

edit: And the word 'bint' legally belongs to Essex county council, so stop fighting over it.

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
*Waves bye-d-bye to Haruhi*

Indeed, I am gloating, but then, we actually got a decent result :)

Pomtry

Combat Butler
Paul said:
*Waves bye-d-bye to Haruhi*

Indeed, I am gloating, but then, we actually got a decent result :)

Dont rub it in :x but I still have some one I like who should win :lol:

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Ye olde fools hath never grasped the depths of mine treachery.

(Strokes his 100 spare registration aliases... They be baying for Ichigo's blood)

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
Paul said:

(Strokes his 100 spare registration aliases... They be baying for Ichigo's blood)

caught u now ^^

all in favour of voiding pauls votes :D

Chaz

Chuunibyou
Or... we can pretend it was opposite week! Where all battler's names switch with the other battler... Making Haruhi have more votes than Osaka (techinically) ;)

Nyu

Pokémon Master
Paul said:

Did someone watch Austin Powers last night? :lol: You dont have a white fluffy cat do you Paul?

Arbalest

黒い剣士
i'm just glad that Kaname made it through lol. I'm hoping this time Ichigo doesn't make it to the final round..so here's hoping whoever i put against Ichigo(almost got a fair idea) will beat him either by a vote or many votes.

Sy

Time-Traveller
pomtry said:
I hope spike doesnt win but he probably will :x
I doubt he will but I wouldn't mind if he did. Nabeshin, Charlie Parker and Bruce Lee rolled into one.