The 2007 Anime Character Budokai Battle Chat

Well well... Haruhi loses. But then, 11 votes is pretty good for a character not actually available in the west yet. Or a character not yet available in the west who's success would have inspired Ryo and Chaz to video themselves dancing...

edit: And the word 'bint' legally belongs to Essex county council, so stop fighting over it.

*Waves bye-d-bye to Haruhi*

Indeed, I am gloating, but then, we actually got a decent result :)

Paul said:
*Waves bye-d-bye to Haruhi*

Indeed, I am gloating, but then, we actually got a decent result :)

Dont rub it in :x but I still have some one I like who should win :lol:

Ye olde fools hath never grasped the depths of mine treachery.

(Strokes his 100 spare registration aliases... They be baying for Ichigo's blood)

Paul said:

(Strokes his 100 spare registration aliases... They be baying for Ichigo's blood)

caught u now ^^

all in favour of voiding pauls votes :D

Or... we can pretend it was opposite week! Where all battler's names switch with the other battler... Making Haruhi have more votes than Osaka (techinically) ;)

Paul said:

Did someone watch Austin Powers last night? :lol: You dont have a white fluffy cat do you Paul?

i'm just glad that Kaname made it through lol. I'm hoping this time Ichigo doesn't make it to the final round..so here's hoping whoever i put against Ichigo(almost got a fair idea) will beat him either by a vote or many votes.

pomtry said:
I hope spike doesnt win but he probably will :x
I doubt he will but I wouldn't mind if he did. Nabeshin, Charlie Parker and Bruce Lee rolled into one.

Back