The 2007 Anime Character Budokai Battle Chat

I don't like either character but Ichigo has a more tolerable character design despite being run of the mill.

Chrono Demon said:
But Ichigo PWNS...

So I hope Ichigo will come out as the main champion, unlike Rubber boy... *pokes Luffy*

Ichigo is the same as the majority of Shounen Jump heroes, hot headed, has "potential" to grow to fight more, acts before he thinks, usual sad backstory of parents death or some similar crap, etc.

There's far less of Luffy's type of character, so Luffy wins. 8D

Lupus Inu said:
Chrono Demon said:
But Ichigo PWNS...

So I hope Ichigo will come out as the main champion, unlike Rubber boy... *pokes Luffy*

Ichigo is the same as the majority of Shounen Jump heroes, hot headed, has "potential" to grow to fight more, acts before he thinks, usual sad backstory of parents death or some similar crap, etc.

Yeah, but luffy is going to spend his entire time hit thin air. Ichigo can kick the crap out of him, without in his Bankai form.

Therefore, Ichigo wins, unless Luffy can see the dead though. But that won't help him one bit

only one battle is up at the moment since ryo deals with the girls battles and i deal with the guys..so he will probably put the other one up when he is on..just in case anyone was wondering why only one was up at the moment.

Chrono Demon said:
Lupus Inu said:
Chrono Demon said:
But Ichigo PWNS...

Yeah, but luffy is going to spend his entire time hit thin air. Ichigo can kick the crap out of him, without in his Bankai form.

Therefore, Ichigo wins, unless Luffy can see the dead though. But that won't help him one bit

IIRC a zanpakuto can't harm living things.

Must admit I'm disappointed (though not particularly surprised) with the Luffy result. But apparently that's what you get for having a unique character design and a great personality.

Omfg how could seras loose a kick ass vampire against. A girl with a gun :shock:

I do like cowboy bebop but seras should not of lost.

I take it those of you who are voting for Naruto against Goku have based your vote on having seen subbed versions of Naruto? I’ve seen one episode of it and that was on Jetix. So I’d describe it as the one of the worst anime I’ve ever seen. Naruto himself was instantly loatheable.

I have quite fond memories of DBZ but I must admit it has been a good few years since I last saw it. But up against that screechy kid there’s just no contest. So Go GOKU!! (That’s sounds like a number puzzle)

harkins said:
I take it those of you who are voting for Naruto against Goku have based your vote on having seen subbed versions of Naruto? I’ve seen one episode of it and that was on Jetix. So I’d describe it as the one of the worst anime I’ve ever seen. Naruto himself was instantly loatheable.

I have quite fond memories of DBZ but I must admit it has been a good few years since I last saw it. But up against that screechy kid there’s just no contest. So Go GOKU!! (That’s sounds like a number puzzle)

The naruto episodes on jetix are Totaly destroying the naruto series. So if you have olny seen the episodes off jetix I can see why you voted for goku

harkins said:
Ryo Chan said:
i've only seen the jetix version and i voted naruto though lol
Surely you must have had the volume turned down?! Or has Goku done something to really offend you?

he had blue water give him a voice actor for GT

not even naruto is that bad

Ryo Chan said:
he had blue water give him a voice actor for GT

not even naruto is that bad

I'll take your word for that.

But the thought of a voice worse than Naruto (Jetix version) sends a shiver down my spine!

pomtry said:
Omfg how could seras loose a kick ass vampire against. A girl with a gun Shocked

I do like cowboy bebop but seras should not of lost.
Well, it's not as if it's about the strongest character, just the one you like best - and Cowboy bebop always does really well in popularity polls outside of Japan. Beats me why, I think it sucks... but anyway.

Chaz said:
Goku, because he's the original, he's the greater and I still haven't forgiven Naruto for stealing that scene Cowboy Bebop. XD
Yeah, it was cheeky as hell stealing that scene. But I was just basing my decision on the characters...

More importantly... Yomiko's losing?! And by a large amount, too... Maybe I should start voting for characters I don't like, and get them sent out that way :cry: .

Ramadahl said:
More importantly... Yomiko's losing?! And by a large amount, too... Maybe I should start voting for characters I don't like, and get them sent out that way :cry: .
It's called S*d's law... No matter what you do, you'll end up having the short straw still...So I wouldn't try to trick it either. ;)
Besides, Yomiko is a wimp! The only decent thing I saw her do is freeze a bad guy and slice him up good with paper... and she still looked pathetic building up to that moment.

Now Mokoto... that's stylin'. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaz said:
Besides, Yomiko is a wimp! The only decent thing I saw her do is freeze a bad guy and slice him up good with paper... and she still looked pathetic building up to that moment.

Now Mokoto... that's stylin'. ;)
I get what you mean. But then again, stylish, "cool" characters like Motoko (and Spike and Revi) don't really feature anywhere among my favourite characters. Different strokes, I guess...

Chaz said:
It's called S*d's law... No matter what you do, you'll end up having the short straw still...So I wouldn't try to trick it either. :wink:
Heh, yeah, I'll keep voting for my favourite characters til the bitter end... ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
Back