The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

I am an international buyer i ordered the red box and got it by last friday but i cant say for the blue one, i heard from others they got the red box but not the blue ones either outside of the uk, i guess the red one got shipped first and the blue will follow a bit later.
From my own experience the blue was sent out by Royal Mail as opposed to UPS like the red box.

All mystery boxes were shipped on the same day.

Red box arrived on Saturday for me via UPS, blue box arrived today via national post. Fyi I am only in Ireland si it may take longer to arrive.

My copy of Tokyo Ghoul:RE also finally arrived.
Turns out mine arrived today too, was in next door, must have been An Post too as it arrived with the movie bundle.
I was only away from the house for less than an hour today, typical...

I'm in Ireland too, actually (and guiness? ewww... 😜).

Turns out mine arrived today too, was in next door, must have been An Post too as it arrived with the movie bundle.
I was only away from the house for less than an hour today, typical...

I'm in Ireland too, actually (and guiness? ewww... 😜).
Yeah, not a fan of the stout myself. Prefer a good red ale or a fine single malt.

Opened ze blue box today, annnnnd... bleugh. Only keeping 1/5. 2/5 from red box, most likely, but blue not having Sound Moe and instead ANOTHER 'K' idfk movie sequel to series not seen was a major bummer. It wasn't in other sales so with so few options had thought it a shoe-in. I blame that Normadic santa hat avatar fella, tbh--got my hopes up. And now I cry alone in the rain~ Great value for money, but if I only keep 3/10 next year think it'd be best I abstain: too much of a good thing/too many AL sets on shelf.

How many of the 500 x2 were left, btw? Maybe a lot of others came to my end year early. Either that or £5+x2 put off bargain hunters. CeX not that giving. Don't think they sold out.

AL's Day 1 Funi sale will end soon. I will pick up Prison School this weekend I think and as it's a last chance on all of these, I will probably research a few of these shows to pick up along side that I might enjoy. Blood Blockade sounds interesting by the synopsis but it's a tricky one.

Last edited:
AL's Day 1 Funi sale will end soon. I will pick up Prison School this weekend I think and as it's a last chanceon all of these probably research a few of these shows to pick up along side that I might enjoy. Blood Blockade sounds interesting by the synopsis but it's a tricky one.
I highly recommend Blood Blockade Battlefront, it has great characters and one of the best EDs

It's gonna take a long time to ship everything because they have an unholy amount of orders for funi stuff, as per @MVM, the person actually shipping the orders. Anywhere from one to two months, apparently.

Work on your backlog in the meantime! We know you have one, and it's long 😏

That's not so bad! I've got stuff from years ago still, but I'm working on it (slowly, and giving into the urge to re-watch old favorites instead of starting new series more than I should).

I know the feeling im currently trying to watch all of my current backlog titles from multiple sales, i still have over 20 different movie and tv series i got to watch and until than i pretty much dont have much time for new and rewatches but i will catch up to some old favourites once im done :)

Anyway i got the notice for mt funimation purchases just today, it will probably be another week or two before they arrive, as for my mvm mystery boxes i have no idea, the first one has not shipped yet and no word on the second mystery box.

Not got anything since the first MVM mystery box. Cue south park's unfulfilled.
I don't want to be impatient, but I'm already trying to move house up the street, I rent currently and the contract is up this month, while me and my brother own an empty house at the top of the street

Not got anything since the first MVM mystery box. Cue south park's unfulfilled.
I don't want to be impatient, but I'm already trying to move house up the street, I rent currently and the contract is up this month, while me and my brother own an empty house at the top of the street
Received shipping notice for the monogatari stuff and the first mystery box today.

Back