The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

I got Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust Collector's BD/DVD Combo, which I ordered on the 4th, it arrived yesterday on the 10th. That's the only product from their sales that I have received so far, though tbf that's probably partly because I emailed them a few days ago with a request for them to hold all my orders until I return from my visit to my mother (stuff got nicked last year while I was away ;-; ) (I didn't ask to delay payment, just shipment and I made clear that I would be patient and not expect it shipped on the day I get back).

My copy of the Tokyo Ghoul live action movie is the only thing I've gotten. Still waiting for even a dispatch notice on the E7 UE, while others have already gotten their's a day or two ago.

Day 11 of the Anime Limited sale:

ELhXAPFXsAAT_ss

Early Bird Redux

Note: Day 12 is Mystery Box day. There is currently no word on whether there'll be a bonus 13th Day like last year.
The
Funimation Clearance sale is still going and nothing new has sold out since the last update a week ago.

Since these numbers seem to float about, does anyone know if there's still plenty of stock of Silver Spoon floating about? I want it but I also don't want to to see if for £15 next Christmas

Was hoping for another chance to get Code Geass 2 at the eb price after messing up my order.

Surprised the PB UE ended up here and not in the main sale, cut off is usually the end of April and this was released on the 29th of that month.

I got Tokyo Ghoul live-action on Saturday and blood lad today though they were separate orders since I blanked on how cheap Blood lad was going for

Last edited:
I too was hoping Code Geass Transgression and Gundam 00 part 2(looks like i'll just pay the full price and get the set complete now) would hope up here

Since these numbers seem to float about, does anyone know if there's still plenty of stock of Silver Spoon floating about? I want it but I also don't want to to see if for £15 next Christmas
Ah, wait, never mind, I worked it out. More than 50 of each. I'll check again tomorrow and then probably leave it.

RIecuoGl.png

Grav's Estimated Anime Limited Spec List:

• Amanchu Season 1
  • Angelic Layer
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I: Initiation
  • Genius Party & Genius Party Beyond
  • K: Missing Kings
  • Napping Princess
  • Pigtails and Other Short Stories from Production I.G
  • Sound! Euphonium Season 1
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil
  • Your Name (Steelbook Version)