The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

Nothing for me today. I already have the three Full Metal Panic series, Samurai Flamenco, HAL and Nerima Daikon Brothers, I'm not in any rush to get Space Dandy, 009 Re:Cyborg, Aoharu x Machinegun,, Kino's Journey, Kiss Him Not Me, the Tiger & Bunny movies (I don't even have the series) and Mind Game, Testament of Sister New Devil and Junjo Romantica are try-before-you-buys, and I'm avoiding Fusé, becuase of it being a DVD release of something that already had a BD release (hopefully, there will be a standard BD release later down the line), and Prisma Illya (which is now SOLD OUT), due to the unlikelihood of the rest of the series getting released in the UK uncut.

Is Samurai Flamenco any good?

Definitely! It consider it underrated myself!

Last edited:
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma CE for me today :)
Also, I will recommend Samurai Flamenco. Very good series, which is underrated.
A story about heroes from a very small caliber (helping an old grandma) to saving the universe. Many amazing feature twists and unusual solutions... and great heroes.

Hm, am I the only one then who didn't like S1, had Fumoffu pass in and out without leaving much whatsoever, but got hooked very much on 2nd Raid? (Haven't seen IV yet.)
Also think that season paved me the way to finally get into Gintama, as it's kinda the same track lane of comedy-drama/dark stuff mix balance.

Just noticed that both Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Season 1 Blu-ray Collector's and Space Dandy Season 1 DVD Collector's are now sold out.

Just wait until tomorrow when we have MVM join the fray. This is wallet abuse guys! stahp
"Stop, stop! It's already empty!"

Is Samurai Flamenco any good?

While opinions do vary a bit, you probably saw the general view here is yes. If you have a bit of time perhaps see if you can find it legally online somewhere, I can't remember which streaming service has the licence, and quickly try say the first 2-3 episodes. It's a fun series though.

R.I.P Prisma Illya I would have got you if you weren't the only season to be legally released.
I'm surprised it took this long to sell out. It's been out for ages and it's Fate, though it might be because it's the magical girl variant.
It's a shame the others aren't released. S2 I skipped entirely (I was told what happened and didn't want to watch it) but the story really took off in a great way in S3. But the real loss is not having the movie, since that would be incredible.

I'm surprised it took this long to sell out. It's been out for ages and it's Fate, though it might be because it's the magical girl variant.
It's a shame the others aren't released. S2 I skipped entirely (I was told what happened and didn't want to watch it) but the story really took off in a great way in S3. But the real loss is not having the movie, since that would be incredible.

I'm hoping S3 and the movie will get a release eventually. I will mass import the whole lot I think if that happens (I hear they are region free as they are sentai)

Hm, am I the only one then who didn't like S1, had Fumoffu pass in and out without leaving much whatsoever, but got hooked very much on 2nd Raid? (Haven't seen IV yet.)

I got FMP only for Season 1 and 2nd Raid. I would never be able to watch something like Fumoffu so that one will forever remain un-opened in my set. I still need to watch Invisible Victory but from what I've heard it's the best of the bunch.

I got FMP only for Season 1 and 2nd Raid. I would never be able to watch something like Fumoffu so that one will forever remain un-opened in my set. I still need to watch Invisible Victory but from what I've heard it's the best of the bunch.
No it’s not the production errors and delays really damaged it plot wise it’s probably best but nope XEBEC damaged it hard and it doesn’t have an end.

Grav's Estimated Anime Limited Spec List:

Ultimate Edition:
  • Perfect Blue
Collector's Edition Blu-ray (Green highlighted titles indicate potential candidates for Mystery Box):
  • Ajin: Demi-Human Season 1 & Movie 1
  • Amanchu Season 1
  • Angelic Layer
  • Charlotte Part 2
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I: Initiation
  • Durarara!!x2 Ketsu
  • Durarara!!x2 Shou
  • Durarara!!x2 Ten
  • ERASED Part 2
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Part 2
  • Genius Party & Genius Party Beyond
  • K: Missing Kings
  • K: Return of Kings
  • Kiznaiver
  • Lupin the Third Part IV
  • March comes in like a Lion Season 1 Part 1
  • March comes in like a Lion Season 1 Part 2
  • Napping Princess
  • Pigtails and Other Short Stories from Production I.G
  • Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Part 1
  • Sound! Euphonium Season 1
  • Space Dandy Season 1
  • Space Dandy Season 2
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil Burst
  • The Vision of Escaflowne & Escaflowne the Movie
  • Your Name (Steelbook Version)
Standard Edition Blu-ray:
  • Amanchu!
  • Blood Lad
  • Castle Town Dandelion
  • Durarara!!
  • Escaflowne the Movie
  • Eureka Seven Part 1
  • Eureka Seven Part 2
  • Expelled From Paradise
  • Giovanni's Island
  • Gurren Lagann
  • HAL
  • Kill la Kill Part 1
  • Kill la Kill Part 2
  • Kill la Kill Part 3
  • Kiznaiver
  • Mai Mai Miracle
  • Miss Hokusai
  • The Place Promised In Our Early Days & Voices of a Distant Star
  • A Silent Voice
  • Space Dandy
  • Terror in Resonance
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil: Burst
  • Tokyo Ghoul: Jack & Pinto
  • The Vision of Escaflowne
  • Wolf's Rain
  • Your Name

Grav's Estimated Anime Limited Spec List:

Ultimate Edition:
  • Perfect Blue
Collector's Edition Blu-ray (Green highlighted titles indicate potential candidates for Mystery Box):
  • Ajin: Demi-Human Season 1 & Movie 1
  • Amanchu Season 1
  • Angelic Layer
  • Charlotte Part 2
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I: Initiation
  • Durarara!!x2 Ketsu
  • Durarara!!x2 Shou
  • Durarara!!x2 Ten
  • ERASED Part 2
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Part 2
  • Kiznaiver
  • Lupin the Third Part IV
  • March comes in like a Lion Season 1 Part 1
  • March comes in like a Lion Season 1 Part 2
  • Napping Princess
  • Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Part 1
  • Sound! Euphonium Season 1
  • Space Dandy Season 1
  • Space Dandy Season 2
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil Burst
  • The Vision of Escaflowne & Escaflowne the Movie
  • Your Name (Steelbook Version)
Standard Edition Blu-ray:
  • Amanchu!
  • Blood Lad
  • Castle Town Dandelion
  • Durarara!!
  • Escaflowne the Movie
  • Eureka Seven Part 1
  • Eureka Seven Part 2
  • Expelled From Paradise
  • Giovanni's Island
  • Gurren Lagann
  • HAL
  • Kill la Kill Part 1
  • Kill la Kill Part 2
  • Kill la Kill Part 3
  • Kiznaiver
  • Mai Mai Miracle
  • Miss Hokusai
  • The Place Promised In Our Early Days & Voices of a Distant Star
  • A Silent Voice
  • Space Dandy
  • Terror in Resonance
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil: Burst
  • Tokyo Ghoul: Jack & Pinto
  • The Vision of Escaflowne
  • Wolf's Rain
  • Your Name

Napping Princess, Sister New Devil and Space Dandy have appeared in the sale though (albeit as SE or DVD sets) so would they still count?

Your Name steelbook also appeared in the mid year mystery box so that one is dubious as well, I could be completely wrong though

Back